• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we spending 150m on Bellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently rumours have it that he’s off to Real.

That’s it for me. I’m done.

#ihatethisgame
GOAL are just parroting AS and Marca.

They are fighting a dirty war as usual.

More likely Man City over Real for me. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I don't think he's chosen Real at all.

ESPN report that Real are willing to pay over €100m

So they are abandoning the release clause rhetoric.

Marca in full publicity mode this month, let’s see.
Don’t get AS though, aren’t they Barce mouth piece?
They are obviously desperate but the fact Klopp heaped praise on him last week means we are well in there too.

I'd just pay the 150m now to be honest. Get the 'hypocrite' comments from rival fans over and done with.

I would too - if I had that sort of money and owned Liverpool FC - but then I spend a fortune on wine, beer, olive oils, salami and lightsabers… so, possibly not the best to advise.

Unless there's some hidden war chest, or Salah is getting sold, Bellingham is simply too expensive.

We need 3 midfielders for that £120m-£150m and they all need to be class. If we sign Bellingham it's hard to imagine there's much left over to address the rest of it.

We just need to keep doing what we've been doing in the window, we picked up Gini for 25m...average player at the time and made him a star in this team. Same with Thiago Salah Mane Jota Fab Robbo Matip etc.

Look for the potential not just the names.

There are players out there for 30-40m we can bring in to replace Hendo/Milner/Ox etc

12 months ago no one had fucking heard of Enzo or Caicedo.

How much have we agreed to pay for Melo at the end of the season? :whistle:

OMG ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SELLING SALAH BULLSHIT, HE'S HERE TO STAY.

THE MODEL DOESNT WORK ANYMORE, ONLY WAY FOR US TO MOVE IS TO BE SOLD.

Anyway how can you actually see us selling Salah may I ask?

"Liverpool offer Salah to PSG"

PSG say no ta. We don't need a 30 year old on half a mill a fucking week.

Ok.

Then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom