• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Brom 16:30 27th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night on MOTD - Alan Shearer said about his beloved Newcastle - that the fans don't want it to be a club that "Just Exists", - this to me is what perfectly describes teams like Crystal Palace and WBA. I actually hate these teams more than anything - as they don't serve any purpose other than to be a fucking pain in the big club sides because they just raise their game against any big club that they happen to face, and they always have one of those wank merry-go-round managers in charge with their long ball bollox.

I really want us to fuck this club up and accelerate its downward spiral to relegation to give it no hope, - if it was a nation you would want to just nuke the cunt club. I just hope our boys are exceptionally focused this afternoon and put 7+ goals past this lot. Clubs like WBH are a hinderance and don't actually improve the quality of this league, fucking wank team that deserves to be put out of it's misery.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Shaqiri, Origi, R. Williams, Phillips, N. Williams.

There’s been a few rumours this week, with people trying to uncover the mole. This is where we’re at, but we’ll see for sure in a bit:

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson
Hendo, Gini, Jones
Mané, Firmino, Salah

Spot on.

Wow, Jones is becoming a first team regular, isn’t he?

And no Keita, not even on the bench.

I see WBA has brought in a forward in place of Livermore. This will not simply be a defensive master-class at all.

Shit yes, Where's Keita? This is beyond a joke...
Ok, I'm done with Keita. There's no reason not to like him just like Ox, but he's entering Lallana territory here. Which is "wouldn't mind if we sell". Jones has shown enough this season.

Not even joking, it'll be a twat of a game if that's the case. Perfect conditions for that gravy-soaked walrus.
Actually could be the opposite, obviously we want it on the deck more often than not whereas it'll play havoc with them if they insist on kicking deep from defence and throwing in long crosses into the box.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Shaqiri, Origi, R. Williams, Phillips, N. Williams.
Nah, I reckon as Ox was on the bench last time, Milner is more a utility choice, Jones has played a lot lately and Naby started last time out. Klopp Rotation in Action.

Nah, I reckon as Ox was on the bench last time, Milner is more a utility choice, Jones has played a lot lately and Naby started last time out. Klopp Rotation in Action.

Confirmed "fitness issue" with Keita. He needs fucking off at the next given opportunity.

Whenever Naby fails to send the cash to his local witch doctor he places a pin on the knee of the Naby dummy and results in a painful sensation in his knee and stops him from being able to play.

Confirmed "fitness issue" with Keita. He needs fucking off at the next given opportunity.
And that's the 274th time you've said it. You don't even know what the issue is ! Maybe something as simple as something he ate, or Covid. You have no idea, yet still go on yet another rant. Jesus.

And that's the 274th time you've said it. You don't even know what the issue is ! Maybe something as simple as something he ate, or Covid. You have no idea, yet still go on yet another rant. Jesus.

Ohh, touche.
The solution is he stays fit for longer than 5 minutes at a time. Unfortunately he doesn't seem capable of that.

Kieta, Ox, Matip and Shaq are all decent players but we've all of them for more than 2 seasons and they've seen more of the physio than actual green grass. Come summer they need to be sold and replaced

West Brom XI: Johnstone, Furlong, Gibbs, Ajayi, Robinson, Phillips, Diangana, Gallagher, Sawyers, O'Shea, Grant.
Subs: Pereira, Grosicki, Austin, Harper, Krovinovic, Ivanovic, Edwards, Peltier, Button.

Bloody hell. I only recognise one name and he's a former F1 driver on the bench !

Got to say I'm more than a bit surprised we don't have any rotation today. Surely Robbo or TAA, Matip or Fabinho or Minime for someone !

We have six fit midfielders for this match so no risking of Naby required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom