• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine we'll be paying all 120K of his salary on top of a 5 million loan fee. This article is probably wrong. There have been a lot of contradicting reports today.

They're not saying on top of. 5m is cover everything we're paying for him.

That is, if that's true.

Boooooo, we're signing a quality player and its costing us money!

Ffs
In all likelihood we will be paying Şahin less to play for Liverpool every week this season, than we did Joe Cole to play for Lille last season

but it does though, it says 5m AND cover his salary and relocation costs. I can't believe we would accept such a deal...i hope.

That sounds ridiculous eh? Why would we trump Arsenal's deal by about 6m, rather than 1-2m?

At this point, I'm still none the wiser as to whether we have signed him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the Melwood press room, pen in hand, gave Brendan a hug then whipped out an Arsenal shirt from his butt and walked right out.

At this point, I'm still none the wiser as to whether we have signed him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared in the Melwood press room, pen in hand, gave Brendan a hug then whipped out an Arsenal shirt from his butt and walked right out.

I disagree. I would find that quite alarming.

It's obvious that the pull of playing with Jonjo has made his mind up

I read that he misheard, apparently he is a keen musician and was looking forward to playing with a banjo.

I read that he misheard, apparently he is a keen musician and was looking forward to playing with a banjo.

6646_3_full.jpg

Not arsed about the money, but I really don't think its all his wages and a fee at all. Rember this suits all parties. Why would Arsenal pay 3m and a portion of is wages? It makes no sense you would just pay all his wages and a lesser fee.
I heard this fee idea was driven by arsenal so as not to fuck up their wage structure and it was 5m and no wages, which is what I reckon we have done. The reason it fell through is Arsenal insisting on buy option, which RM have always said was not an option
Get him here if he is good show him.the lurve, make him feel part of it and who knows.
There are only advantages to this deal.

regards

Not arsed about the money, but I really don't think its all his wages and a fee at all. Rember this suits all parties. Why would Arsenal pay 3m and a portion of is wages? It makes no sense you would just pay all his wages and a lesser fee.
I heard this fee idea was driven by arsenal so as not to fuck up their wage structure and it was 5m and no wages, which is what I reckon we have done. The reason it fell through is Arsenal insisting on buy option, which RM have always said was not an option
Get him here if he is good show him.the lurve, make him feel part of it and who knows.

regards

Exactly. Spot on

regards

Hard to argue with this, bring on Şahin!

regards

Exactly, and I won't be complaining if he fucks off back to Madrid if he can help get us back into the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom