• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games - Game Week 21 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucking scandalous that 2nd goal

White is actively backing in to Henderson and blocking him

Henderson too busy trying to fight a guy standing his ground in front of him instead of moving around him and collecting the ball. It's terrible keeping.

Henderson just stayed in place, jostling for position, and made no effort to get around and away from the opposing player, who just stood his ground. So I think no foul. If the keeper had moved his feet to try and get away/around the opponent and was blocked, it would have been a foul.

Roy hearing that Potter was in attendance today.

giphy.gif

Nuno seems to be doing a good job at Forest. He's going to need to with the incoming points deduction.

Lovely placement on the free kick but I never understand why the keeper/wall position themselves the way they do.

Do teams never have 1 guy on the line anymore?

If Matt Turner can be first choice in PL, Kelleher can too. £20 mill, please.
Only problem is no one paid £20m for a clown like Turner. We'll probably get around half that though, which is still pretty decent for a #2 that's played about 4 PL games.

Elsewhere, Leverkusen (led by our boy Xabi) came back twice to win a difficult away game against Leipzig.
Game ended 2-3, good game tbf. I'd recommend watching the highlights.

That wall position was awful. I don't think that Toney shot even curled.
Toney also moved the ball after the ref had set up the wall.

Its quite something seeing the media narrative and focus on Toney reagrding his return to football. You’d think he has been wrongly arrested in North Korea for 8 months after protesting against Kim Jong-un and their lack of human rights.
But in reality he placed a fuckload of bets and cheated. Even placed 13 against his own club.

Interesting, I always thought setting up the wall was the goalies responsibility. Nice to know they can rely on the ref to make sure it is appropriately positioned to cover the opposite half of the goal from where the goalie is standing.

PSV's 100% winning record this season in the league has come to an end, Bosz out!!

Coufal sent off and now Sheffield awarded a 98th min pen from 6mins added....Drama!!!!

Onana got away with doing far worst than that, where was the pen?

Brilliant last 5 mins at Sheffield.

Brewster sent off for a stupid challenge, West Ham cruising to a 1-2. Then Coufal gets a quick couple of yellows and then keeper punches a United player for a pen, goes off and Fabianski comes on Just for the pen.

Sheff score the pen 2-2. Moyes will probably kill in the dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom