• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leicester (h) - Thurs 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a Fabinho screamer in the second half. I hope we put a few on them to be honest, I don't watch Leicester regularly but they're like Stoke 2.0 tonight.

Tbh its close between him and thiago. Jones is making errors, but thiago isn't even trying
I have no idea what you are watching. He's not a winger or a striker. He's doing what needs to be done, winning the ball back and keeping possession in congested midfield before making the right pass to start us off again. It's because we have him and Fabinho in there we are dominating possession. I just don't get the criticism at all.

Was an OK first half. If we could stop shooting straight at Schmeichel, that'd be great.

Thought Jones has been a bit sloppy. Diaz looks good though. Him, Salah, Thiago and Elliot on the pitch at the same time will be interesting.

Thiago started to boss the game after a rusty start. Jones looks like he is feeling the pressure and second-guessing himself, which leads to inconsistent decisions. Doesn't mean he's a bad player, but it's almost he himself was surprised he got a start – where is the swagger we saw against Porto? Diaz is drifting all over the place and is eager to impress, but sometimes forgets that Robertson exists – Klopp will need to remind him he's playing with one of the best attacking LBs in the world and needs to use him. Matip and Van Dijk – just boss, it's like watching Nesta and Maldini dominating games together.

What do we think about Jota on the right?

I can't help but feel it's a little harsh to move him given his output this season but then does it really matter where he plays?

Obviously he's not going to be out on the right long-term (this season at least) so where does he fit with Mane / Diaz on the left and Salah on the right? Up front?

What do we think about Jota on the right?

I can't help but feel it's a little harsh to move him given his output this season but then does it really matter where he plays?

Obviously he's not going to be out on the right long-term (this season at least) so where does he fit with Mane / Diaz on the left and Salah on the right? Up front?
Salah right, Diaz left, Jota middle.. on paper it looks like it should shit goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom