• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The best coaches in the world… step forward Ange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motm awards are pointless and mean jack shit as you know.

There’s no way he had a better September than Emery and that’s just a fact.
Ya he had a superb month too. I guess continuing to stay top during Oct was seen as a bigger achievement.

This is all getting a bit weird now.

Will you still be rimming him when the run falls apart as injuries mount and their fixture list proves a little more tricky (despite them being out of Europe and one of the domestic cups)?

Do you not think that show (and his tactics) against Chelsea was rank amateur and in stark contrast to the way we managed the game against them with 10 and 9 men despite the VAR shitshow of Diaz’s disallowed goal and two ridiculous reds?

They’ll do well to get top four with him in charge despite playing a significantly less games than their rivals. The Chelsea game was an abject failure.

Predictable loss after losing 4 important starters in one go away to a team who have turned over Man City.
Tough period after the international break coming up.

Aye, predictable loss to the mighty Wolves for the worlds best manager.

If only he could play the likes of Luton Burnley and Sheffield Utd every week, to really cement his status as an elite world class manager.
Not so sure about that. Klopp is elite and he’s 0/1 against those three so far this season.

Predictable loss after losing 4 important starters in one go away to a team who have turned over Man City.
Tough period after the international break coming up.
Haha get your excuses in early mate. Ange is about to get found out for the fraud he is (that high line vs Chelsea was about the most naive, inane piece of management I think I've ever seen - did he learn nothing from playing us down to 9 men)? Stupid media boosting with their 'can Spurs win the title'. As if.

Why are so many of you biting so hard on this shite..? It's what Pat wants, FFS.

If you've been here for more than 30 seconds you know about his Celtic thing. Add to that that he's more Aussie than Paddy now, and Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. It's all very silly, but some of you are going a bit OTT with your reactions.

Stop feeding the fire, if you want it to go out, lads.

Why are so many of you biting so hard on this shite..? It's what Pat wants, FFS.

If you've been here for more than 30 seconds you know about his Celtic thing. Add to that that he's more Aussie than Paddy now, and Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. It's all very silly, but some of you are going a bit OTT with your reactions.

Who said we want it to go out? It's our 'bit o fun' with morning coffee !

Last edited:

It's early on a Monday I know, but when I first read that I wondered if Paddy had followed that girl at the gym all the way to Australia.

Anyway, I don't think the Spurs manager is a fraud as such. I think he's decent enough but nor is he the best the the World or even close, and hopefully he never will be.

It's early on a Monday I know, but when I first read that I wondered if Paddy had followed that girl at the gym all the way to Australia.

Anyway, I don't think the Spurs manager is a fraud as such. I think he's decent enough but nor is he the best the the World or even close, and hopefully he never will be.
Different Paddy. He was a bad egg.

Also of course he’s not the best in the world but he’s certainly surprising a few people so far.

Yes, I know! I don't remember him being bad really. Just a bit annoying.
That was based on him stiffing another member on a promised and paid for ticket to a game. Actually can’t remember his name. Maybe
It was ILD? Or something similar. Irish lad from Waterford I believe there was two of them best mates on Koptalk.

That was based on him stiffing another member on a promised and paid for ticket to a game. Actually can’t remember his name. Maybe
It was ILD? Or something similar. Irish lad from Waterford I believe there was two of them best mates on Koptalk.

Yes, you're right! I completely forgot about that. In that case, yes, a cunt.

Yes, you're right! I completely forgot about that. In that case, yes, a cunt.

The Paddy story is up there in SCM lore with yer man that met the Eastern European trucker at a service station for… I can’t remember what it was - a ticket.. but for a few hours the site was buzzing looking for hourly updates in case we were his only way of saying he’d been bundled into the back of a truck yo he sold into sexual slavery or something worse!!!!

The Paddy story is up there in SCM lore with yer man that met the Eastern European trucker at a service station for… I can’t remember what it was - a ticket.. but for a few hours the site was buzzing looking for hourly updates in case we were his only way of saying he’d been bundled into the back of a truck yo he sold into sexual slavery or something worse!!!!

I don't recall that one at all!! When I was reminded about Paddy I did recall it. I think I may have got it slightly mixed up with that other fella who said someone could stay at his house then never showed up and left the site

John Numbers was the trucker story, got swiped by a Lithuanian lorry driver then met up with him at some service station for the compensation/insurance payout. Up there with the Paddy story in 6CM history. Check out the Vault section of the forum for that and many more

John Numbers was the trucker story, got swiped by a Lithuanian lorry driver then met up with him at some service station for the compensation/insurance payout. Up there with the Paddy story in 6CM history. Check out the Vault section of the forum for that and many more
That was great, right enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom