• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The best coaches in the world… step forward Ange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck doesn't last at Celtic? Lennon and Rodgers both left.

If you can't last at Celtic you might aswell retire.

Spurs would be 8th right about now if not for VAR fucking up in their favour & that's a fact.

Not necessarily talking about praise from the media as I wouldn't expect them to know any better....the media are handpicked people tasked with reading a script of a piece of paper, I'm talking fans and pundits that've been following the game for the best part of 40 years.
Don’t throw your own idiocy at me? You were the one claiming he wouldn’t.

Lol, 5 points clear at the top 6 weeks ago. Classic Spursy.

I'll give you something authentic to quote in a few months, Angey will not last at Spurs.

I don't think anyone cared if he did well at Celtic, it's not really an indication of success, very few Celtic managers have gone on to success in England.

Go quote where I said he wouldn't last at Celtic?

Ange the Imposter.

Ange Impostercogoglu
Go read the Steven Gerrard Rangers thread.

You said this in July.

“That manager at Celtic gonna be sacked before season starts at this rate.”

45 mins into the first game of the season you said this.

“Big easy win against Livingston in their opener.

and Celtic of course 1-0 down already, Title already Rangers.

That Celtic manager is a bit out his depth isn’t he?”

“Jokes on Celtic and that fat dinosaur of a manager after tonight”

Interestingly I said this.

“He is and given time and resources he’ll get them back where they belong. Celtics squad is in awful shape which he inherited.
Will be interesting to see how the season unfolds.
I think Gerard will leave mid way through the year like Rodgers.”

You seemed to have the answer as to why Celtic started poorly

“Rehiring a previously sacked manager & now this donkey.”

Enough quoting yet??

People acting as if Ange is 2016 Klopp, it's nonsense, he's Brendan Rodgers without Suarez.

Looks like he is back to walking on water again
Winning this game doesn’t make him brilliant and dropping points over the last 2 months didn’t make him terrible.
He’s showing himself to be a very very good manager though which is what I’ve been saying since he was first linked with Celtic.

Another win against a resurgent Everton for three wins in a row, back into the top 4, ahead of City and 4 points off top.

They’ll be dangerous when they get Maddison back.

54cd45aa3337e53114dcd16347f0150cd1dc062b.jpeg

So we've gone from one of the world's best coaches, to 3 MOTM awards on the trot (undeservedly might I add), to ...... building a very resilient team?

Expectations are going down.
Not at all. Building resilience is a key step. Took Klopp a long time to do with us.
Spurs exceeding all expectations this season.

Not at all. Building resilience is a key step. Took Klopp a long time to do with us.
Spurs exceeding all expectations this season.
How exactly lol?

Everyone would've predicted them to finish between 4-6th like they usually do.

Take a look at Villa & West Ham, that's exceeding all expectations....look at Brighton and Newcastle last season, that's exceeding all expectations.

How exactly lol?

Everyone would've predicted them to finish between 4-6th like they usually do.

Take a look at Villa & West Ham, that's exceeding all expectations....look at Brighton and Newcastle last season, that's exceeding all expectations.
Not after losing Kane on the eve of the season. Any sane person would have expected them to struggle to get top 8.
3 points off 3rd is sensational at the half way point.

At the start of the season I had them about 8th..

That's nice, then about 2 weeks later we probably had to listen to the likes of yourselves pumping them up as title contenders.

Top 3 was easy to predict all along then 4-8th is pretty much anyone's guess. Brighton and Newcastle were always gonna struggle to keep up their form with key players leaving and Newcastle having midweek European games.

Not after losing Kane on the eve of the season. Any sane person would have expected them to struggle to get top 8.
3 points off 3rd is sensational at the half way point.
And they are 3 pts of 6th... Lost 5 of the last 10 games picking up 11 pts from 30 so if anything they are heading down the table

That's nice, then about 2 weeks later we probably had to listen to the likes of yourselves pumping them up as title contenders.

Top 3 was easy to predict all along then 4-8th is pretty much anyone's guess. Brighton and Newcastle were always gonna struggle to keep up their form with key players leaving and Newcastle having midweek European games.
I'll wait till you find that comment from me.

The injury crisis hit them hard - having said that, he rather play full backs at CB position than Dier

The injury crisis hit them hard - having said that, he rather play full backs at CB position than Dier

For his system to work all the time he will always need fast defenders and good ones at that. VDV is a massive lost for his system. I have a feeling that the VDV that will return wont be as fast especially the way the guy went off with his hammy, it looked bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom