• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article] According to talkSPORT, Real have made a bid worth £160m for Mbappe, with the player informing PSG of his desire to leave the club.
[/article]
I know Talk shite is not the most credible source. What's funny, some people thought the owners had foresight or ambition to make such a signing.

I hear that Everton are kind of concerned as PSG would want Richarlison - what I find is that it has taken this long for one of the outside big clubs to actually make a bid for what should never be .... that thing that should never be - is the fact that Brazils' main striker plays for fucking Everton LOL !!!!! How far the mighty have fallen. I mean can you image like 5- 10 years ago where the main striker for Brazil plays for Everton ? fuck me holy shit.

Rumors of Ronaldo joining PSG, could be a busy tranfer week.
Man City are in the running as well apparently.

Surely Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo and Mbappe can't all play for PSG?

that would be grossly unfair to Kane, who's being left out.

Untitled.jpg

Echo mentioned Ryan Gravenberch as someone we could target long term. Think it's a distinct possibility. He'll have 1 year left on his contract next year, and I could see us making a move. Klopp likes his CMs to be tactically and defensively sound first and press-resistant. Gravenberch plays that LCM role with incredible poise and has absolutely elite ball-control. Klopp would love him.

Gravenberch, Fabinho, Elliott would be an amazing midfield long-term.

There was also this thing on social media about him being a Liverpool fan. Only problem of course is that Raiola is his agent.

Table is wrong. West Ham have made 0 signings.

I should take over the job at Sky, the useless cunts.

Table is wrong. West Ham have made 0 signings.

I should take over the job at Sky, the useless cunts.

Signed Alphonse Areola on loan and Pierre Ekwah Elimby for £1.8 million. Probably counted Craig Dawson too as his loan turned permanent deal was announced after Jan transfer window, in April.

Echo mentioned Ryan Gravenberch as someone we could target long term. Think it's a distinct possibility. He'll have 1 year left on his contract next year, and I could see us making a move. Klopp likes his CMs to be tactically and defensively sound first and press-resistant. Gravenberch plays that LCM role with incredible poise and has absolutely elite ball-control. Klopp would love him.

Gravenberch, Fabinho, Elliott would be an amazing midfield long-term.

There was also this thing on social media about him being a Liverpool fan. Only problem of course is that Raiola is his agent.
Gravenberch or Bellingham.

Gravenberch or Bellingham.
Dortmund will want a fortune for Bellingham given that he's English and under contract till 2025. Gravenberch will have just 1 year left next summer, and Raiola will want to get him a move.

@binomial Try TalkSport, you and Cundy would be a good double act

Never seen so many cuntdies on 1 show, other than Simon Jordan who's the only 1 that talks sense the rest of them just mutter a load of utter tripe, claim to know the first thing about football when they don't know jack, JACK.

Signed Alphonse Areola on loan and Pierre Ekwah Elimby for £1.8 million. Probably counted Craig Dawson too as his loan turned permanent deal was announced after Jan transfer window, in April.

Are we just making up names now?

We signed a guy called Augustine Della Montain and I heard Arsenal signed someone called Getdi Fookat.

Dortmund will want a fortune for Bellingham given that he's English and under contract till 2025. Gravenberch will have just 1 year left next summer, and Raiola will want to get him a move.
I have Bellingham there because we need more English players.

Gravenberch could well be top class but it depends on his temperament. Dutch ballers in the cities can get easily swayed by culture and do a Babel (shit rapper) or a Promes (stab someone)

Haha Binny owns Binomial in about 5 secs flat ... don't give up your day job mate ;)

One of two things would make me really happy before the transfer window shuts.
  1. We buy a striker
  2. We buy a defensive midfielder
Fabinho can't play in every game and I'm sorry, but I don't trust anyone else in the squad to play there except him.

Question.

How the fuck have Madrid for 160m to fork out on Mbappe? Weren't they in financial troubles themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom