• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperial is fascinatingly absurd

english-length-units.png

Thank god Gerrard was asleep when he came up to the training ground to visit us hey
Had we got him and he’d been at a proper club and focused he could’ve been decent. He rotted at that joke instead.

I am officially disillusioned with transfer gossip. That one time bastion of transfer window truth, The Firm, have taken to peddling IPTV rather than feeding us veritable news.

Not only that, but the fact that they keep tweeting about their IPTV offering means that not only is a ban imminent, but an Interpol coordinated raid on all their national HQs is probably being planned as we speak.

[article]Liverpool are eyeing KV Oostende midfielder Kenny Rocha Santos.

Voetbalflitsen.be reports Liverpool, Feyenoord and Porto are watching Santos.

The Belgian club would be seeking around €10million (£8.3million) to part ways with the 22-year-old.

Rocha Santos is currently away with Cape Verde for the Africa Cup of Nations and was named man of the match for their opening win against Ethiopia on Sunday.

Santos came through the St Etienne academy with William Saliba (Arsenal) and Wesley Fofana (Leicester) before joining Nancy.[/article]

I feel like Barca would have paid the full amount of guineas they owed us if Carragher was 6 foot.

As it happens we’ll have make do with winning AFCON and playing Trent in midfield.

Unless we can, in a heartbeat, take some of the players that may be surplus at Newcastle... but only if the money set aside for that is completely different from any other shillings we might have and that negotiations are carried out sequentially and not concurrently.

Also - Suárez isn’t a racist, we should think about re-signing Michael Owen and Managers don’t matter.

The Belgian club would be seeking around €10million (£8.3million) to part ways with the 22-year-old.

Rocha Santos is currently away with Cape Verde for the Africa Cup of Nations and was named man of the match for their opening win against Ethiopia on Sunday.

Santos came through the St Etienne academy with William Saliba (Arsenal) and Wesley Fofana (Leicester) before joining Nancy.[/article]

Interesting link. Looked him up and he seems super versatile, capable of playing CM, DM, LM and RM. Seems to have an excellent cross on him and also good at set pieces. I'd mentioned Gabriel Menino in another thread as a young Trent / Kimmich type talent who can play in multiple positions and be our long term Milner replacement. This guy seems to be in a similar mould - though of course he's playing at a lower level currently - Belgian league at the moment and the French Ligue 2 before that.

Liverpool interested in .....
Liverpool can sign .......
Liverpool have scouted .....
Liverpool have option to sign ....
Liverpool may sign .....

They are driving me nuts we aren't signing anyone no chance or is it 20 % likely we will sign Azmun or Bellingham or the Brighton midfielder or sum dude from Cape Verde . ???

Liverpool interested in .....
Liverpool can sign .......
Liverpool have scouted .....
Liverpool have option to sign ....
Liverpool may sign .....

They are driving me nuts we aren't signing anyone no chance or is it 20 % likely we will sign Azmun or Bellingham or the Brighton midfielder or sum dude from Cape Verde . ???

Nah... we’ll sign no-one and someone will say that we never really wanted any of them anyway and that our true target has still to be revealed.

The transfer budget is being put aside on Salahs wages and agent fees.
It was the same thing in the summer.

Last edited:

Face competition from Porto and Feyenord, for fuck sake

Interesting link. Looked him up and he seems super versatile, capable of playing CM, DM, LM and RM. Seems to have an excellent cross on him and also good at set pieces. I'd mentioned Gabriel Menino in another thread as a young Trent / Kimmich type talent who can play in multiple positions and be our long term Milner replacement. This guy seems to be in a similar mould - though of course he's playing at a lower level currently - Belgian league at the moment and the French Ligue 2 before that.
He can only strengthen our AfCon squad

Nah... we’ll sign no-one and someone will say that we never really wanted any of them anyway and that our true target has still to be revealed.
God I miss the good old days...You know what I mean? I'm just waiting for some ITK to say they spotted Mbappe supping a mineral water in the 'The Grapes' Pub in Formby (with an estate agent)....

God I miss the good old days...You know what I mean? I'm just waiting for some ITK to say they spotted Mbappe supping a mineral water in the 'The Grapes' Pub in Formby (with an estate agent)....
The Konate, Kieta and VVD transfers we knew of and all the other transfers just happened. Klopp has made things water tight around Anfield

I think it got water tight as a result of the VVD transfer after all the shenanigans that happened during the summer of 2017 when we tried to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom