• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, if Rafa had cash to splash during that peak of Spanish football we'd be set.
So many players we lost due to being skint.

Ryan Gravenberch deal. Bayern official bid is €15m guaranteed plus add-ons, I'm told. Variables could reach €10m in many years - potential €25m total value. [emoji599] #FCBayern

Ajax want more, negotiation has just started. Ryan's out of contract in 2023 and won't sign a new deal.

Kostas is invaluable for being not just a great back-up LB, but also Mo's mate. Irreplaceable as long as Mo is here.

BTW that right-footed cross for Jota makes me think he could really play at RB in a pinch. It's great to have a full-back who can cut in or go on the outside, really increases the unpredictability of the attack.
It's the first time I have seen him use his right peg for crossing. Turned out to be golden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom