• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there's truth to the rumours about Raphinha's £25M relegation release clause?

Seems like a decent bit of business for someone if true

I don’t think we’re selling Mo - I think we’d rather let him play out his contract than sell - unless he specifically asks to leave.

Same with Mane.

FS4hRtZWUAA5BcD

Liverpool agreement w. Porto For Fabio Vieira : £12.7m Release Clause

From SI.com (quoting numerous other sources inc. The Mirror).

Liverpool have reached an agreement with FC Porto that the Reds will have first right of refusal to sign Fabio Vieira. The 21-year-old is having a wonderful season in the Primeira Liga having scored seven goals and providing 16 assists in 39 total appearances so far.

Although the £12.7m Release Clause is low, the report says that any interested party would also have to agree to performance-related add-ons as part of the transfer. The Portugal Under-21 captain could be set to earn his side another payday.

I think that’s one of our big priorities this summer. We need a Tsimikas for the right. That and a replacement for Mo after he buggers off.

One name that continues to be mentioned is Nketiah on a free transfer.

At this stage of his career, it'd be a bad move for him in my opinion.

One name that continues to be mentioned is Nketiah on a free transfer.

At this stage of his career, it'd be a bad move for him in my opinion.

He needs to go to a team where hell olay week in, week out. Even if he drops to the championship. I could see him going to bournemouth after they sell Solanke to newcastle for 50 mill

I think that’s one of our big priorities this summer. We need a Tsimikas for the right. That and a replacement for Mo after he buggers off.

Fabio Vieira is a midfielder, no?

Interesting if this is true because I don't think we can accommodate him, Elliot and Carvahlo.

Liverpool agreement w. Porto For Fabio Vieira : £12.7m Release Clause

From SI.com (quoting numerous other sources inc. The Mirror).

Liverpool have reached an agreement with FC Porto that the Reds will have first right of refusal to sign Fabio Vieira. The 21-year-old is having a wonderful season in the Primeira Liga having scored seven goals and providing 16 assists in 39 total appearances so far.

Although the £12.7m Release Clause is low, the report says that any interested party would also have to agree to performance-related add-ons as part of the transfer. The Portugal Under-21 captain could be set to earn his side another payday.
We have Carvalho, Jones and Elliott in that c/mAM role, wonder why the club wants first refusal?
My priorities would be extend Salah's contract or sell him.
If we sell him, then get Nunez (if available for £60m ish and Johnson for £30m ish)
Tchoumeni for DM or Ward-Prowse for DM/CM role and a RB unless Gomez wants that role

We'd have the shortest midfield Europe.
Tchouameni and all of a sudden it doesn't look so short. Especially with Fabinho anchoring the midfield.

RB - If Forest don't get promoted, I wonder if Spence would be the logical choice, especially if we want to try and move Trent forward more next year.

RW - If Salah goes, Saka is a pipe dream no chance Arsenal sell for less than we receive for Salah. Can't see us getting Bowen either. Moussa Diaby wants PSG.
Realistic options, Gnabry is an interesting option though, Bayern are willing to sell. Raphina continues to be linked too.

CF - If Mane/Firmino goes, no brainer in Nunez for me (I'd even get him and try and shoe horn him in of Salah goes).

CM - Tchouameni should be the priority

Are we just presuming that Neco has no future and couldn’t do a job backing up Trent?

Surely cover for Salah is a priority above all else .

Or............

Liverpool and Barcelona are set to do battle for Ajax forward Antony this summer.
That’s according to UOL Sport, who claim that The Reds are one of three clubs to have made a ‘concrete approach’ for the 22-year-old. Newcastle United and Manchester United have also reportedly made their interest known to the player.
Barcelona are another club sniffing around Antony. Barca are claimed to have ‘probed’ for the Brazil international in April.
However, Antony would reportedly prefer a move to the Premier League, and to Liverpool or United specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom