• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Salah and the club seem to be at some kind of impasse, bearing in mind his form petered out at the end of Feb, he still managed to have the biggest goal contribution in the league. How long do you give him before you put him up for sale, or do you let him walk for free?
Serge Gnabry is available for €40m, younger than Salah and probably be happy on £200k a week, presently gets £129k. There's also mention of Klopp being interested in Dembele. Not sold on Dembele, as he has been alleged to be toxic in the dressing room.

Quick question - If Sterling does go to Chelsea do LFC get any sell on fee? I guess he's been there seven years now so maybe not but you never know.

That’s quite the underwhelming announcement
He wants people to click the link [article]
Liverpool record bid

Liverpool record bid

Liverpool have held talks with Serge Gnabry.
According to our sources, the meeting took place last week. We understand the player is very keen on the move & more talks are expected this week with Bayern.
We can confirm via sources that Liverpool are still trying to sign Jude Bellingham.
Liverpool held further meetings with Borussia Dortmund. Liverpool prefer option is summer signing & Liverpool are ready to break their club record to land the star player.
Borussia Dortmund currently are rejecting all requests from Liverpool. More meetings are planned this week.
We have informed today that Mo Salah is getting closer to signing new contract with Liverpool Football Club. We would love to say it's 100% done deal! All we can say right now it's very close.
[/article]

He wants people to click the link [article]
Liverpool record bid

Liverpool record bid

Liverpool have held talks with Serge Gnabry.
According to our sources, the meeting took place last week. We understand the player is very keen on the move & more talks are expected this week with Bayern.
We can confirm via sources that Liverpool are still trying to sign Jude Bellingham.
Liverpool held further meetings with Borussia Dortmund. Liverpool prefer option is summer signing & Liverpool are ready to break their club record to land the star player.
Borussia Dortmund currently are rejecting all requests from Liverpool. More meetings are planned this week.
We have informed today that Mo Salah is getting closer to signing new contract with Liverpool Football Club. We would love to say it's 100% done deal! All we can say right now it's very close.
[/article]

ahhh thanks, you’re correct i did not click the link

the Bellingham stories are a melt but I’d love to see it this summer

If we go for gnabry i'll be elated. It'll show salah we won't be held over a barrel, whilst also making us stronger for the season.

I mean, i wish we'd get a midfielder in like; unless we are going 4231

[article][article][article]
Liverpool and Juventus 'are in talks over shock swap deal for Naby Keita and Adrien Rabiot' with Jurgen Klopp looking to continue summer transition of his squad

• Reports in Italy claim Liverpool and Juventus are considering swapping players
  • Naby Keita and Adrien Rabiot are title-winning midfielders with similar roles
  • It is thought both 27-year-olds are valued at around €20million (£17.25m)
  • They each have one year left on their contracts, making a trade deal more viable
[/article][/article][/article]

[article][article][article]
Liverpool and Juventus 'are in talks over shock swap deal for Naby Keita and Adrien Rabiot' with Jurgen Klopp looking to continue summer transition of his squad

• Reports in Italy claim Liverpool and Juventus are considering swapping players
  • Naby Keita and Adrien Rabiot are title-winning midfielders with similar roles
  • It is thought both 27-year-olds are valued at around €20million (£17.25m)
  • They each have one year left on their contracts, making a trade deal more viable
[/article][/article][/article]

Yes please

Quick question - If Sterling does go to Chelsea do LFC get any sell on fee? I guess he's been there seven years now so maybe not but you never know.

Not if Sterling goes, but we might if Raheem goes.

Twitter abuzz with Arsenal switching their attentions to Gnabry. If he was only left footed, he'd be perfect as a Salah replacement.

What is it with clubs resigning players? Pogba, Lukaku and now potentially Gnabry coming back to the Prem with the same club with which they pulled up the grand total of zero trees previously. Talk about the triumph of hope over experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom