• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a solid player, why wouldn't we go for someone like this? We've been linked to him early in the window...

Yup. And Ruiz for €23m. Luis Campos is such a big improvement from Leonardo.

Klopp said today that "from time to time, I would be ready to risk a bit more, but I don't decide this". These looks like the sort of risks worth taking.

The whole world - if it had an up front, a midfield, and a defense - then you could say the midfield is changing for the whole world while Liverpool remains at a stand still.

Just checked villatalk. Looks like Villa fans would be happy to see the back of McGinn. They seem more dejected in potentially losing Douglas Luiz.
I literally know nothing about Luiz, he has never stood out for me.
If FSG want a player who we could get for about £50m, and be worth over £100m by season end, get Danilo. I'll shut about Danilo now

I literally know nothing about Luiz, he has never stood out for me.
If FSG want a player who we could get for about £50m, and be worth over £100m by season end, get Danilo. I'll shut about Danilo now

I also know nothing about Luiz or McGinn. I was just summarizing opinion from one villa forum.

All the reports today have the hallmarks of us being like a mad woman's piss.. lots of opening bids or enquires depending on the source.

Douglas Luiz
Tielemans
Laimer
Manu Kone
Caicedo

Speculation seems to have cooled on
De Jong (was never happening)
Neves

All the reports today have the hallmarks of us being like a mad woman's piss.. lots of opening bids or enquires depending on the source.

Douglas Luiz
Tielemans
Laimer
Manu Kone
Caicedo

Speculation seems to have cooled on
De Jong (was never happening)
Neves
And it's probably all mad conjecture for column inches and clicks!

Mirror says Benefica are warning us off Enzo Fernandez

He’s an Argentine and they bought him from River Plate for €10m last year

How exactly does that work?
Like "you better not bid for him, or else!"
"Or else what?"
"We'll reject it"
"Oh really..."

The actual quote is:

Probed about potential interest in the midfielder, Benfica boss Roger Schmidt has expressed calm over his future. As quoted by Portuguese outlet Record, he said: “No, I’m not afraid. He feels good here, it’s the perfect place to develop.
“He’s a great player, a great person, he’s focused, professional and knows what he does when he comes here. Everything came together at the right time, I think he will be here for a long time, half a year is not enough.”

Will we go big for someone and fail just so we can make it known we tried and we’re willing to spend?

Just checked villatalk. Looks like Villa fans would be happy to see the back of McGinn. They seem more dejected in potentially losing Douglas Luiz.
Villa fans seemingly live in the 1980s; they thought Stewart Downing was better than Ashley Young :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom