• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings time......:mad::mad: Pretty easy ratings to score.

Ali 7 - Didn't have much to do (I think 1 block from Hojlund) but what he did have to do, he did faultlessly.

Trent 6 - Bit better from him but still giving it away countless times, not a performance from our "best player by a country mile" or as some think he is.
Ibou 8 - Tremendous, best game in a long time.
Virgil 9 - MOTM, class act. He is the best CB in the world still.
Kostas 8 - Another fine display, battled hard and won the ball back many times.....few dangerous crosses in there too, on in particular was inches away from Ibou.

Endo 8.5 - Dunno if it's been mentioned before but we're so much better with him as the #6.....(now onto the shit)
Szobo 3 - Shit, Utter shit in fact
Grav 5 - Was ok in spells but just wasn't involved enough, becoming a habit.

Salah 4 - Just not very good.
Nunez 4 - Just not very good.
Diaz 5.5 - Huffs and puffs.......but ends up going nowhere.

Gakpo 6 - Did alright when he came on, probably our best forward today which isn't saying much.
Gomez 6 - Thought we looked better when he came on, we play much better with an overlapping RB in general.
Jones + Harvey - N/A

Not in the mood to argue if you don't agree, so fuck off.

Frustrating game. Relieved we didn't lose, thought we were going to get suckered.

A point off top in Dec, I'll take that.

None of our attacking players made good decisions today. None. It was manic and dumb.

Our subs came on and just carried on with what the others were doing.
For a while now we haven't been able to get behind any defence. We have scored more from midfield and not from good coordination upfront. Its a concern.
It also seems there is no good supply from the mid and the absence of MacAllister who defends but also progresses the ball well was noticeable. We missing Robertson to initiate moves that ends up cutting in from the left byline. Tsimi was good, that's what people are saying here, but to me Tsimi and Endo have played a more safe game with so many back passes which didn’t help our attack with United sitting back.
We can't always try to score from the mid, with a packed defence we need to find another way. Maybe we should use Luiz as our false 9 as he has a better first touch than either Gakpo or Nunez.

Red cafe in full on mode. They should have won and would have done without Oliver

It was surprising to see how off the pace, lack of rythmn and sloppy we were. We dont respond well to extended rest like the 8 days we got.

Gakpo should start against Arsenal. Darwin was poor today.

If Diaz can't even beat the first man in Antony, what's the point of him tbh? I know Antony is shit but I had no idea he was such a great defender because in the 2nd half he had Diaz in his pocket.

And Tsimi and VvD and Konate and Ali.

Everyone else shite.
Im left wondering do people actually watch the games when the are saying endo was motd... The guy isnt great in the tackle and is slow in releasing the ball.. The whole midfield and attack was terrible. Utd were useless and we weren't able to create anything and let's be honest we have been absolutely dog shit over the last 5 or 6 games despite getting the results.
We've rode our luck against some absolutely terrible sides all season so this isn't just an isolated poor preformance, we've gone backwards if anything. It nearly feels like we are house of cards and everything could come tumbling down any second..

G
It was surprising to see how off the pace, lack of rythmn and sloppy we were. We dont respond well to extended rest like the 8 days we got.

Gakpo should start against Arsenal. Darwin was poor today.
Gakpo poor also and could have passed twice for tap ins but opted to blast both balls at utd players.

57 000 fans but seemed like an awful atmosphere.
We need to step up against Arsenal.

At what point do the Anfield crowd stop cheering "Nunez, Nunez, Nunez" for winning a fcuking throw in?

He's useless. Bring back a 32 year old Mane. He'd still be more useful.

We need better than him. And better than Diaz too.
Nunez reminds of Cisse fucking shoot and insha'Allah player

Definitely doesn't. Just like our unnecessarily dropped points in those seasons when we lost the league by one point didn't either.

That team deserves to win the league and the margins were fine. The margins aren't as fine now and this team is a work in progress, both with players that need to develop within the system, and a system itself that is half baked especially on the ball.

So City lost the league yesterday?
You mean the team that has won the league three times in a row and usually hit their form during the second half of the season. No, I'm not counting them out until the very end of the season.

So long as you're within touching distance of whoever's sitting top, you're in with a shout of winning the title.

We're a point off, so we can't be anything other than in a title race. It's that simple.

Whether we'll still be a point off (or fingers crossed better) come Feb/March etc, who knows.

So long as you're within touching distance of whoever's sitting top, you're in with a shout of winning the title.

We're a point off, so we can't be anything other than in a title race. It's that simple.

Whether we'll still be a point off (or fingers crossed better) come Feb/March etc, who knows.
We won't, not unless we sign a few players.

We won't, not unless we sign a few players.
No one knows Modo. There are many factors that play into this none of us have a clue how it'll play out.

For sure we'll give ourselves a better chance if we can sign 1 or 2 players.

The more I think about it the more I want us to sign a RB so we can ditch this fucking inverted bollocks.

No one knows Modo. There are many factors that play into this none of us have a clue how it'll play out.

For sure we'll give ourselves a better chance if we can sign 1 or 2 players.
Man U were absolutely there for the taking. Our teams from 2018-2021 would have crushed them.

No no, we lost it today according to some. Can just give up the last 21 games.

Man U were absolutely there for the taking. Our teams from 2018-2021 would have crushed them.
They were & it was 2 points dropped no doubt about it, another day we beat them well. It is what it is.

Our teams in 2018-2021 also lost all the games at the Etihad, this time round we found a way to come away with something, it is what it is.

There were & it was 2 points dropped no doubt about it, another day we beat them well. It is what it is.

Our teams in 2018-2021 also lost all the games at the Etihad, this time round we found a way to come away with something, it is what it is.
It was at Anfield against a really poor Man U, who barely touched the ball. You can't compare it to losing against Man C away.

I really hope I'm wrong, but we're dropping points against Arsenal and Burnley too.
We might fluke it against West Ham in the cup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom