• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was one of the poorest Utd teams to visit anfield and we couldn’t even beat that shite.

Klopp needs to get a grip of the forwards

All 5 at the front once again fucking awful.
Every one if them terrified to shoot and hoping for an extra pass. Zero confidence in that front line

Gackpoo’s decsion making was very poor today Diaz was an easy read for them too
That Diaz-Nunez chance was donkey Kong

had Diaz backed away he could have had a tap
In

How the holy fuck did VAR not ought Oliver to watch Shaw's handball?
Could be the new cheat code now. Shaw knew exactly what he was doing. He moved his entire body in tandem with his arms and kept his arms in a "natural position". He knows the pen will not be given.

Well that was one of the poorest Utd teams to visit anfield and we couldn’t even beat that shite.
It’s not like the Jose United who parked the bus, they were there to be smashed and we didn’t play well enough to take advantage. Some terrible passing, particularly Szobo and Trent in the first half and some really stupid decisions on shooting from Diaz, Gakpo and Mo

We had enough chances to score, and even more moments where we took pot shots that were maybe 1-2 passes away from a great play.

Naive performance really - i think Nunez after he got a card became toothless. Salah was awful.

Gravy was superb for me.

Gackpoo’s decsion making was very poor today Diaz was an easy read for them too

None of our attacking players made good decisions today. None. It was manic and dumb.

Our subs came on and just carried on with what the others were doing.

Shaw was almost carrying that ball. I just don’t understand what is handball any more. Because that was fucking handball.

Agreed. But let’s not forget we are missing a lot of players. And it showed today.

They were missing more.

I think jota definitely helps. That's about it thoigh. Given how well tsimi played, I don't think robbo would have made a difference. Neither would have matip, or Mac allister. All the subs for the missing players played well anyway, and if you've got 4 of your forwards and they still can't find a decent performance between them, it's a little crazy to point to the lack of a fifth.

34 shots and 12 corners. How the fuck can we not score against a pathetic United side. That was awful.

This false RB thing just isn’t working for me. Look how many chances Gomez had to shoot or get in the box in 30 mins. If that is Trent playing orthodox RB… or even Gomez doing it for 90 we are absolutely scoring down that channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom