• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 23-28 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn over the Burnley result. There's still time for some other team to join the scramble for the last relegation spot and, if the blueslime don't go down, I want Burnley to do so and take their agricultural "football" with them.

I'm torn over the Burnley result. There's still time for some other team to join the scramble for the last relegation spot and, if the blueslime don't go down, I want Burnley to do so and take their agricultural "football" with them.
Now they've sacked Dyche, Burnley do seem to be trying to play actual football.

So WHU’s only fit CB sent off and so not eligible vs City (?)

Problem is also with wolves having nothing to play for, it kinda makes it a foregone conclusion that man city wallop them

That's true as far as it goes, but it can also go a different way. Sometimes it sets teams free to play their best football [he says hopefully....]

What happened to double jeopardy? I thought it was only a red now outside the box? Except for dangerous play or a handball on the line?

What happened to double jeopardy? I thought it was only a red now outside the box? Except for dangerous play or a handball on the line?
I thought that when they reviewed it for a red. Thought it was harsh

[article]
Manchester City: Ederson, Stones, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo Silva, Mahrez, Gabriel Jesus, Foden.
Subs: Ake, Sterling, Gundogan, Grealish, Steffen, Fernandinho, Carson, Egan-Riley, Mbete-Tabu, Palmer, McAtee, Lavia.

Real Madrid: Courtois, Carvajal, Eder Militao, Alaba, Mendy, Valverde, Kroos, Modric, Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius Junior.
Subs: Vallejo, Nacho, Asensio, Marcelo, Lunin, Casemiro, Lucas, Bale, Ceballos, Isco, Camavinga, Fuidias.

[/article]

Vamos Madrid

OK...you sure about that?
6150cbc23d891c657594deeead48a153.jpg

The man has been a thorn in our side for years

Chelsea would've given them more of a game, wouldn't they? And this is a Man City side missing their 2 regular full backs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom