• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man Utd (H) - PL - Tues 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about each time we go into a match as massive favourites.
Strap on a pair and get used to it, Jurgen has only been at the club since 2015 you know.

Edit; I honestly cant"t remember tha last time we weren"t favourite against these, I might have to drift back to the Ferguson era, certainly bk (before Klopp)

Last edited:
Feels very weird that this match is not the most important one.

Of course they are all bloody important if we want to win the league, but after City twice and CL quarter, it feels a little anticlimactic.

I'm sure Klopp won't let the players feel the same way...

This was our lineup when we beat them 0-5 at old Trafford

Ali
Trent Konate VVD Robbo
Keita Hendo Millie
Salah Bobby Jota
We are levels above that version of this squad in my opinion.

-----------------Ali-------------------
Trent - Matip - VVD - Tsimikas
-----------------Fabs----------------

----------Hendo--------Thiago----

Salah----------Mane-----------Diaz

Fuck knows how that formatting will work on mobile/tapa/whatevs.

Up the fucking reds.

We are levels above that in my opinion.

-----------------Ali-------------------
Trent - Matip - VVD - Tsimikas
-----------------Fabs----------------

----------Hendo--------Thiago----

Salah----------Mane-----------Diaz

Fuck knows how that formatting will work on mobile/tapa/whatevs.

Up the fucking reds.
I'm happy with this, no doubt Klopp will pick Robbo.

Sent from my Uber super duper mobile phone via tapatalk

Also one poster referred to Liverpool as one of the best teams in the world which is just

carl-chef-kiss.gif

love it !!

Based on form and the need to rotate certain positions, I would do this:

-----------------Alisson------------------
-----------Matip-----Van Dijk----------
Trent----------Hendo--------Tsimikas
---------Keita----------Jones-----------
--Salah---------Jota-------------Diaz--

Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Gomez, Milner, Fabinho, Thiago, Mane, Firmino, Origi

Rest Robbo completely; Milner or Gomez can cover LB in an emergency. Elliott, Ox and Minamino to miss out.

I don’t think there’s room for lots of rotation at the minute.

I’m of the kind that we play a strong team from the start, get ahead and then rotate after the 65th minute in most cases.

Matip and Konate can alternate with Van Dijk playing the majority of games.

Trent plays for sure - Kostas maybe doesn’t get a start until the Newcastle game.

Faabinho & Thiago start with Hendo & Kieta rotating for the 3rd MF position.

Salah can play just about every game - and any combo of the other 4 for the 2 remaining places is fine.

Momentum is key - as us co trolling the game and the ball - let the other team do the running.

I can see an argument for doing any rotation against Everton and going full guns blazing in this one. If we do it could be glorious against a midfield of Matic & Pogba

If you want a bit of a giggle pop over to red cafe (no sign up required so dive straight in) and read their threads on the Tuesday game and Harry maguire

Some of the posters seem about to top them selves!

“If they start with 9 we may sneak a draw”

“A proper spanking”

“Might as well go full Ole and play that cowardly back five that actually served us quite well. Mind you that relies on Varane being fit”

“it's sad. When we were on top, ANY game v Liverpool was a horrid nailbiter, even when they were finishing 7th and 8th.
Now the tables are turned we just roll over for them”

“i think our best bet is to wake up the next day and claim it wasn’t consensual”

I have no allusions about the like situation of this post. The doc will post a one liner underneath and farm the fuck out of the thread [emoji3]
You mean @the count surely?

I don’t think there’s room for lots of rotation at the minute.

I’m of the kind that we play a strong team from the start, get ahead and then rotate after the 65th minute in most cases.

Matip and Konate can alternate with Van Dijk playing the majority of games.

Trent plays for sure - Kostas maybe doesn’t get a start until the Newcastle game.

Faabinho & Thiago start with Hendo & Kieta rotating for the 3rd MF position.

Salah can play just about every game - and any combo of the other 4 for the 2 remaining places is fine.

Momentum is key - as us co trolling the game and the ball - let the other team do the running.
Yes, one slip up and all is lost. Go hard or go home. As the barmaid said to the Bishop (Copyright @Judge Jules)

This was our lineup when we beat them 0-5 at old Trafford

Ali
Trent Konate VVD Robbo
Keita Hendo Millie
Salah Bobby Jota
And we're going to be stronger this time whilst they'll be without 3-4 starters (maybe that will improve them).

People know the truth despite your constant spamming of them with your fake news.
If you ever came down from your lofty position in your high harvester you would know that.
I think 'people' have been victims of your insidious propaganda. It's Putinesque disinformation going on.

I think 'people' have been victims of your insidious propaganda. It's Putinesque disinformation going on.
Ah, there's the old "We're not Nazis, you're Nazis" line of defence.
Totally predictable.

Not many games left and so close to glory. Nobody will want to be rotated and Klopp wont change much. Hendo, Jota and Matip in I reckon.

Not only are you the master of a massive "likes harvester" you appear to be the controller of an enormous "lies generator" as well.
The industrial revolution is approaching it's Zenith, with you Sir, at the helm.

Not only are you the master of a massive "likes harvester" you appear to be the controller of an enormous "lies generator" as well.
The industrial revolution is approaching it's Zenith, with you Sir, at the helm.

I reckon Doc might also be in cahoots with the SCM Xpert XI League Admin as well!!!

The plot thickens… maybe we should get our site “Holmes & Watson” to investigate…

I’ve already said too much!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom