• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man Utd (H) - PL - Tues 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you fuckers.

THERE ARE NO GAMES TOMORROW NIGHT…. NONE…. NOTHING TO SEE… NOTHING TO SPECULATE OR TALK ABOUT… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING… ARE WE CLEAR!!!

Good… now… you may continue taking the piss out of Man Utd fans… you’ve earned it.

Right you fuckers.

THERE ARE NO GAMES TOMORRIW NIGHT…. NONE…. NOTHING TO SEE… NOTHING TO SPECULATE ORCTALK ABIUT… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING… ARE WE CLEAR!!!

Good… now… you may continue taking the piss out of Man Utd fans… you’ve earned it.
Chelsea arsenal is the only match I care about

It's so nice to see Salah and Mane looking for each other again. It makes us so much better. Hopefully it continues.

Great performance and Thiago the standout - put on an absolute masterclass.

Utd truly are wretched though. I thought they'd be looking for a bit of revenge for earlier in the season but nope, they were pretty much beaten before the game. Weird.

Everton will definitely have a couple of our players out on stretchers if we play like that.

Right you fuckers.

THERE ARE NO GAMES TOMORROW NIGHT…. NONE…. NOTHING TO SEE… NOTHING TO SPECULATE OR TALK ABOUT… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING… ARE WE CLEAR!!!

I believe there are 3 games tomorrow. I’m calling them Chelsea draw, Newcastle win and too close to call Everton/Leicester

Sleep tight…it’s not a dream
we are the best team ever !!:D
Thank you. I'll sleep like a kitten in cotton aftter that stunning display (never mind the score - they were outstanding!)

@momoWASboss - I'll dance at your wedding if you post some meltdown lushness for me to wake up to. :)

Right you fuckers.

HAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom