• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Man City (A) Rumblows Trophy 22/12 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it be mostly

Queevin

Ramsay
Gomez
Phillips
Robbo

Bajcetic
Thiago
Elliot

Salah
Carvalho
Darwin

If we were well within a shout of winning the league, then yeh, I’d be in the “save the good players for the big games” camp. But as it stands, this is a big game for us. Unless we’re going all out for the glory of guaranteed top four.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Milner, Gomez, Matip, Robertson, Bajcetic, Thiago, Elliott, Carvalho, Salah, Nunez.
Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Keita, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Ramsay, Phillips, Doak.

I have been having a frustrating WhatsApp conversation with the family to try and get the details for my da's sports subscriptions. He cancelled it all during the world cup. Have had to give up as they don't know what they are doing.

No football for me. Probably a good thing.

Our midfield is gonna get dominated.

Sure will but as we know ball possession doesn't mean anything.

I'd take 35-40% possession so long as limit their chances and we pick the right opportunities to catch them on the break

Happy with that, except I don't know why Milner gets RB slot ahead of Ramsay

I was wondering the same but I think Klopp is playing Milner to give some on field support for our young midfield pair of Elliott and Bajcetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom