• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man U (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana.

As much as I like Divock - we definitely need someone else in January.

Says a lot that one injury leaves us with a bench free of attackers. No Shaq or Brewster. So thin up top. Hopefully Divovk plays a blinder.

Better not to risk anything with Salah. Its a long season regardless of this fixture.

Origi might not be good enough, but he’s in decent form.

Very strange that Brewster was sent off with the U-23s, when we now have no forwards on the bench. I wonder did Salah have an unexpected set back this morning?

Origi might not be good enough, but he’s in decent form.

Origi is arguably the most efficient finisher we have. However his abilities in the build-up play don't compare with the likes of Firmino, Mané or Salah. But I get the impression that his skill level has been improving.

Origi is arguably the most efficient finisher we have. However his abilities in the build-up play don't compare with the likes of Firmino, Mané or Salah. But I get the impression that his skill level has been improving.

Agreed, but he's also just not quite a natural fit for the position he will be playing.

Yep, he's rash as fuck, early yellow for him hopefully and we can target him repeatedly

Exactly. I mean he's some sort of cult hero but he shouldn't really be a starter for us.

Tell Barca that.

He's a much better player than he's given credit for by many of our fans. Klopp tried to buy him back at Dortmund, so that plus the contract he gave him means he clearly rates him.

Very strange that Brewster was sent off with the U-23s, when we now have no forwards on the bench. I wonder did Salah have an unexpected set back this morning?

Nope, Klopp said he didn't know where the talk that he was fit had come from (bollocks, the club clearly didn't want it known in advance he'd be out), & said we've been working on our shape & formation without him.

Tell Barca that.

He's a much better player than he's given credit for by many of our fans. Klopp tried to buy him back at Dortmund, so that plus the contract he gave him means he clearly rates him.

Yeah, Barcelona. Credit's been given in abundance for that game.

But he's also shown more than once that his abilities aren't up to our standards. To be a starter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom