• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man U (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on latest info (Shaw not in squad, AWB, DDG included) :

......................... Romero
........AWB - Lindelof - Maguire - Young
.......McTominay - Matic - Fred
James ............... Rashford ........... Martial (after 8 weeks out)

Possible Bench:

DDG (Solskjaer said he was unlikely to start)
Dalot
Jones
Tuanzebe
Pereira
Mata
Greenwood

The Confirmed United squad members (MEN)
David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Axel Tuanzebe, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Brandon Williams, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Fred, Juan Mata, Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Mason Greenwood

Matic is out

Paddy Power has a 6-1 special for United to win 1 -0 , 2-0, or 2-1. They are going to take a real beating if some on here are correct !

I think we need an Origi world-class ball bouncing off his arse onto the crossbar and then into the net to win this one

Ahahahaha !!

Phelan, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's assistant manager, says United's players are concentrating on themselves rather than worrying too much about the opposition.
“We got the whole team together from the internationals,"

“Some players have come back in better moods than others because they have qualified, so we’ve brought them together and shown them a few things.
“We’ve tried not to show them too much of Liverpool. It is more about who we are because if you go down that road you’d frighten them to death!”

I hear Sir Alex has been assisting with the pre-match training, which smacks of desperation.

Ahahahaha !!

Phelan, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's assistant manager, says United's players are concentrating on themselves rather than worrying too much about the opposition.
“We got the whole team together from the internationals,"

“Some players have come back in better moods than others because they have qualified, so we’ve brought them together and shown them a few things.
“We’ve tried not to show them too much of Liverpool. It is more about who we are because if you go down that road you’d frighten them to death!”

That must be fake?

De Gea is going to play, isn't he? Cunt.

We're poo at Old Trafford, and this is the kind of game that will suit them.

I'd bute your hand off for any kind of win.

I hear Sir Alex has been assisting with the pre-match training, which smacks of desperation.

I think they've done that before. Might have even been the game last season.

I'm convinced Ferguson is some sort of evil, dark wizard, so I wouldn't be surprised if United look a whole lot better than the sum of their parts after his involvement.

I think they've done that before. Might have even been the game last season.

I'm convinced Ferguson is some sort of evil, dark wizard, so I wouldn't be surprised if United look a whole lot better than the sum of their parts after his involvement.
Got that shit covered. His powers are feeble and DHL just delivered a new wizard's costume, a gallon of fresh virgins' blood and 3 bags of crispy goats' nipples.
images.jpeg

Oh look who's back...

Now I really want us to destroy them

They bring him out like some mascot don't they ? -

If we all think about it - they lost their way after they had taken over with the Titles count - why ? - because they had no purpose to go on anymore, they need us to motivate them as a club. Look how shit they have been in Europe in that time - we may have not won the title in 30 years but boy do we make ourselves known when we go for the big one. It seems to me that it is only us fans that go on about the title in this country - the rest of the world, and all the corporations think the CL is the bigger thing anyway - just look at the Nike contract rewards published in the other thread !!!!

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana.

United line up
De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Young, Maguire, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, McTominay, Fred, Pereira, James, Rashford.

As I originally predicted bar Martial on the bench and Pereira in .

RC thinks it could be 3-5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom