• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli (A) Champions League - Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
But like to actually mark stuff on or just to see what day and date it’ll be next monday,tuesday etc

But like to actually mark stuff on or just to see what day and date it’ll be next monday,tuesday etc
You do know your phone has a calendar on it?

We have a family calendar, & personal calendars, they link together, on top of that the school calendars link to the family one as well, without it organising anything would be a fucking nightmare. I feed the Liverpool fixtures into the family one.

We also have an old fashioned one on the kitchen wall, that gets written on, mostly cos the younger kids are more likely to read that one, but also cos if you're on a call its usually quicker to check that than a digital one, but I'll be replacing that with a kiosk tablet when I've got the cash.

No, my days out aren't planned. We kinda plan an hour before and off I go.

Or other times I just won't forget, I.e when I travel up to Anfield for games.

Have you ever tried to plan a Big Day Out on your own? Without telling anyone?

Be interested to hear how far you got.

Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri.

Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri.

That does me. Strong team. Gini gets a well earned break and other than that it's the full Bhuna.

Think this also proves what Klopp thinks of Brewster's chances of first team football here.

This match could be fucking anything. Napoli have been mental this season, literally all over the shop between dreadful & sublime, letting loads in, scoring loads the other end.

Add in hardly any away fans, that mad ground with no fans in the lower tiers but loads of noise, & this is a big test.

There's no way I'd want to put money on this, could be both sides deciding a draw is OK after an hour, could be end to end manic shit that could be 3-2 or 4-3 to either side.

Henderson has been supplying the front 3 much more regularly now. I'm sure you've noticed like.
Of course, he's a lot more involved in attack. More adventurous and takes more chances. It hasn't translated to many assists though. The same goes for Wijnaldum. Not the best comparison maybe but De Bruyne has 5 assists already.

Of course, he's a lot more involved in attack. More adventurous and takes more chances. It hasn't translated to many assists though. The same goes for Wijnaldum. Not the best comparison maybe but De Bruyne has 5 assists already.
It is a comparison that makes absolutely no sense. Our whole game is set up so that either our attackers or FBs will always create the vast majority of chances. I'm not saying De Bruyne wouldn't create some chances for us– he's perhaps the best midfielder in the world, but he wouldn't be assisting the same with the defensive shift he'd be putting in at Liverpool.

It is a comparison that makes absolutely no sense. Our whole game is set up so that either our attackers or FBs will always create the vast majority of chances. I'm not saying De Bruyne wouldn't create some chances for us– he's perhaps the best midfielder in the world, but he wouldn't be assisting the same with the defensive shift he'd be putting in at Liverpool.
I don't know, I'd take a chance on De Bruyne or Eriksen in our midfield over pretty much everyone bar Fabinho.

I despair when people compare our midfield to other sides. It's purpose is to make the defence fucking boss, make the attack fucking superb & make the full backs the best attacking full backs in the world, & it does it with fucking aplomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom