• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Suso no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Liverpool have today confirmed Suso has signed a new long-term contract with the club.
The 18-year-old committed his future to the Reds by putting pen to paper on the deal at Melwood.
Moments after signing the contract, Suso told Liverpoolfc.com: "I am really happy. Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and this is the right place for me.
"I am happy Brendan has shown trust in me. I had no questions about signing a new deal and I am really glad to have done so.
"I am comfortable here. I have played some games for the first team and I hope to continue doing that, but I need to work hard every day for that to happen.
"This is one of the best days of my life."
Suso joined Liverpool from hometown club Cadiz in 2010.
The Spaniard impressed at both youth and reserve-team levels before being handed his senior debut in the Europa League victory over Young Boys in September.
He has since gone on to make four more appearances for the first team, winning plenty of praise for his mature displays in the process.
suso500.jpg
Reds boss Brendan Rodgers said: "We are all delighted Suso has committed his long-term future to Liverpool Football Club.
"At 18, he has demonstrated outstanding technical qualities but also shown very good temperament to play for such a prestigious club.
"His commitment is very good news for all our young Academy players and the excellent work taken place by the Academy coaches and staff."

Author: @James_Carroll84

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/suso-signs-new-reds-deal

Brilliant news, and well done to everyone who brought him here in the first place and then nurtured him along the way (and well done to Fudgie too for choosing the right time to play him). He's a rare gem.

Brilliant news, and well done to everyone who brought him here in the first place and then nurtured him along the way (and well done to Fudgie too for choosing the right time to play him). He's a rare gem.

Maybe there is a chance that he and Sterling could play themselves so much into the team that we won't need to buy for this position next summer, which would be great. Good times ahead.

I tell you what, 16 year old girls around the world will go crazy for Suso, he's like a Spanish Justin Bieber.

I love it when someone you hope has what it takes gets a chance. Let's watch Suso become a legend. His left foot is a wand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom