• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Time for a SCM's Smack down!

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
I'm telling this to friends and buddies (all the ones I'd consider 6CM friends - You know who you are!) . I do I love this site. I really do. I don't mean to make some grandeur hand splash. Who fucking cares?! No one..... But I have 3000+ likes on this site so I guess I must have been doing something right and might have a small right to voice a small opinion - It's gotten so CLIQUE!!!!! Jonno! Stop it. It drives posters away! Trust me it does. Whoever's bright idea it was to bring Brenden back is a fucking dick. I like words and rhetoric and sure he speaks well - He has a nice way of posting 'barbs' but he's a fucking trolling bellend (Can't you see that?) . Do what want but for now I'm gone. Just ask the mods - We are all going - Apart from Oncy- (I think he's in some kind of bromance) . Woland had it right and I'm there as well. Luckily I saw it early - Good luck amigo's X L

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom