• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of reports around Twitter that LFC is pushing very hard to convince Dortmund to sell Bellingham this summer already.

If we’re selling Keita, I’m all for it.

In fact - he can fuck off to Dortmund with a big bag of cash in return for Bellingham, if he wants.

If we’re selling Keita, I’m all for it.

In fact - he can fuck off to Dortmund with a big bag of cash in return for Bellingham, if he wants.
I’ve wondered about that. Naby’s stock is probably still pretty high there given his performances in the Bundesliga. They could slot him straight in and have money left over to get the next big thing.

[article]
According to The Times, Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked Manchester United to allow him to leave Old Trafford this summer, should the club receive a satisfactory offer in the transfer window.
[/article]

There’s a troll YouTube channel, LFC News, which was claiming in its tagline that Oxlade Chamberlain had put in a transfer request.

It seems to be presented by a bot or that Duncan Castle guy.

Think Fulham moved on a while ago. Forest offered £11m + £4m addons and we said no?! Great if you get inflated fees like Ibe, Solanke etc but think clubs are wise to us now. Its pointless being stuck with him after buying Ramsey.

Anyone know much about Konrad Laimer ? I've seen youtube clips of him seems very versatile, 25 too (As he is not African, he is approaching his peak, so you're not having to wat another 10 years and he is available for £30m, get rid of Naby Lad to fund the move. Or get Camara for £25m but he might be 50?

Last edited:
Anyone know much about Konrad Laimer ? I've seen youtube clips of him seems very versatile, 25 too (As he is not African, he is approaching his peak, so you're not having to wat another 10 years and he is available for £30m, get rid of Naby Lad to fund the move. Or get Camara for £25m but he might be 50?

Seems you have the wrong idea about how the African age estimates works. Claimed 18 yo is 25-30, 30 is 40 etc. not vice versa !

Seems you have the wrong idea about how the African age estimates works. Claimed 18 yo is 25-30, 30 is 40 etc. not vice versa !
I understand it very well. Adama Traore is 27, he still has 8 years before he reaches his peak. Players born in Africa have to lie about their actual age. Sadio's passport say 30, real age 35+. Ibrahim Sangare, I think is taking the piss telling everyone he is 24

I understand it very well. Adama Traore is 27, he still has 8 years before he reaches his peak. Players born in Africa have to lie about their actual age. Sadio's passport say 30, real age 35+. Ibrahim Sangare I think is taking the piss claiming to be 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom