• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm not actually that fused about whether we sign a midfielder this season.

But I do think Matheus Nunes is an excellent player and I really hope we sign him. I think City will if we don't.

Lol , but Woland yes our midfield when all fit and 100% are good enough to draw with other top teams and win via penalties. Nothing wrong with that, but our midfield is unreliable when it comes to availability.... so in all honesty we are not being hysterical fannies, it's genuine belief that they are not good enough and need another player to refresh it.

Yeah I think we need a decent central midfielder too, I think it's blindingly obvious, but I don't know who it would be and I don't have any say in it so whatevers.

Stardate: 10.08.2022 20:24 UK Summer time.
It's been a few days since LFC have run into a midfield injury crisis. We on this forum wait desperately for word class earthly reinforcements to be hired so that we can have a full crew, knowing already we have lost ground to the greatest foe that this league has ever encountered. Our science officers are unable to figure out anyone other than the being called Jude to fill our ranks yet all around us we find our rivals are filling their ranks with logical choices. These are desperate times, we hope that admiral Ward is negotiating somewhere in Europe for new recruits that won't need the usual 6light years to fit into our captains team of elite players.

Its been in the press for a few days that he has been waiting on us. Do we have the money?
The amount quoted isn’t that bad. And besides being cheaper than that quoted for Bellingham. we’ll also be cutting out the middleman so to speak.

That’s if we’re interested.

I wonder why larger clubs are not going for him? He looks like a Klopp type player and at €15m, he is a steal.

Signing a midfielder is actually like getting a bonus from Brexit - it doesn’t actually exist anywhere or happen except in the imagination of crazy people.

Daily Mail saying that we're not after Nunez II. Wolves are looking to sign him though.

Signing a midfielder is actually like getting a bonus from Brexit - it doesn’t actually exist anywhere or happen except in the imagination of crazy people.
No idea what you're going on about? You agree with me we need a MF, there only difference is I suggest names and you seem transfixed on Jude and you're willing to wait. I'd like the club to sign a MF this season, and despite my suggestions the club has list of their own and if Klopp wants a MF and the club has the money, they'll go for someone decent!

Does anyone know about a player named Bamba Dieng of Marseille, can apparently play across front line, described as a bit like Mane, and going rate at £15M, Newcastle are interested. Can play across the entire front line.

Does anyone know about a player named Bamba Dieng of Marseille, can apparently play across front line, described as a bit like Mane, and going rate at £15M, Newcastle are interested. Can play across the entire front line.
Nope other than he is 22 and can't get regular first team football with Marseille, probably at best Everton quality

Can he play in midfield?

OK, so Joyce has said it's all bollix, we are not after Nunes or anyone. Oh well new season, same old glassy players.

OK, so Joyce has said it's all bollix, we are not after Nunes or anyone. Oh well new season, same old glassy players.

I know right - same old glassy players as last season - hope we don’t play loads more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom