• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame him. Boy probably wants to come home, and despite having yo play for Everton. Guys my wife took me to liverpool in Feb have to say what a great city, people, and buzz. Can't imagine people wanting to live too far away from it if the grew up there.
How about China ? Haha

AFC have enquired about Sandro Tonali, and been told it would cost them €55m. I know a few posters had been talking about him a few years back, how good is he?

Fuck these other cunts., just coming back from work. Have we not signed anyone ? After Crystal Palace game we already know Henderson is gonna be out for 4 weeks. So that Ward fella better be in some other country negotiating. Also this Barrella guy, he looks like he is gonna get injured as he reminds me of a hamstring. So don't want him. Every other team is taking a chance on a midfielder even those with a nasty mum, so it's time we signed someone.

Fuck these other cunts., just coming back from work. Have we not signed anyone ? After Crystal Palace game we already know Henderson is gonna be out for 4 weeks. So that Ward fella better be in some other country negotiating. Also this Barrella guy, he looks like he is gonna get injured as he reminds me of a hamstring. So don't want him. Every other team is taking a chance on a midfielder even those with a nasty mum, so it's time we signed someone.
Strong rumour we are in for Federico Valverde. Nunez is putting in a good word.

Strong rumour we are in for Federico Valverde. Nunez is putting in a good word.
Good player, but not sure about his past injuries etc.. last year he missed 11 games. Plus about 2 seasons ago he had a few muscle and knee issue and he missed 19 games.... I don't like this...but he has played 3 positions defensive, central, and right side plus age and height are good.

Good player, but not sure about his past injuries etc.. last year he missed 11 games. Plus about 2 seasons ago he had a few muscle and knee issue and he missed 19 games.... I don't like this...but he has played 3 positions defensive, central, and right side plus age and height are good.
Injury builds character, and Klopp likes characters

Cool. I guess we can expect Ox to return as Tommy Smith reincarnate given the amount of time he spends injured.
He did go for Ox knowing he had a history of injury problems.
I jest of course. I have no idea if a) Klopp is looking for another MF b) The club has the money.
There is decent options out there from housem auora at £12.5m to the £40-£60m bracket like Velverde or Tonali. As to who they if they get anyone is anyone's guess

Oh dear, looks like there are reports in Manchester about Bernado Silva agreement with Barca reached. Recommendation seems to be that City will go for Matheus Nunes as the replacement. So I think we will miss out on that one, so who is the next possible target then ?

Oh dear, looks like there are reports in Manchester about Bernado Silva agreement with Barca reached. Recommendation seems to be that City will go for Matheus Nunes as the replacement. So I think we will miss out on that one, so who is the next possible target then ?

dunno, let’s check their database :D

honestly though i think you should prepare yourself for signing nobody

dunno, let’s check their database :D

honestly though i think you should prepare yourself for signing nobody

Then anyone on this site that thinks we will achieve anything other than 5th to 7th - should prepare themselves for that outcome, because that is what will happen. I think @Farkmaster - summed it up well, we may have 8 midfielders - but in reality if you factor their glass-factor, we really only have 5. Even last season where we had them all fit - I think that lasted no more than 2 weeks, and by the time the FA cup finished the regulars were f*cked with a capital F.

Then anyone on this site that thinks we will achieve anything other than 5th to 7th - should prepare themselves for that outcome, because that is what will happen. I think @Farkmaster - summed it up well, we may have 8 midfielders - but in reality if you factor their glass-factor, we really only have 5. Even last season where we had them all fit - I think that lasted no more than 2 weeks, and by the time the FA cup finished the regulars were f*cked with a capital F.

i dunno if it’ll be 5-7th bad but it could be miles off City bad, on the plus side we’ve got a big sexy goal scorer now that might drag us through some matches

There it is… the midfield that got us second, narrow losing the league, to the CL Final and won both domestic cups won’t be good enough to even get us top 4 - we’ve potentially slipped behind Man Utd already.

Didn’t we do this last year - one of the other Muppet Show cast members telling everyone we were “so far behind the rest of the top 6 squads”.

We’re aware that City’s captain, Gundogan, is 4 months younger than Henderson and their creative genius, de Bruyne is 2 months younger than Thiago, Fernandinho, who’s 7 months older than Milner was released - leaves them with Rodri (Fabinho is a couple of years older), Phillips (Ox is a couple of years older and dead) & Silva (who they’re possibly selling and is 6 months older than Keita) and a bunch of kids with less experience than Jones & Elliot.

Just think of the shite they’ll be in if they suffer 2-3 injuries.

Anyway - the point as always is - have a bit of perspective.

There it is… the midfield that got us second, narrow losing the league, to the CL Final and won both domestic cups won’t be good enough to even get us top 4 - we’ve potentially slipped behind Man Utd already.

Didn’t we do this last year - one of the other Muppet Show cast members telling everyone we were “so far behind the rest of the top 6 squads”.

We’re aware that City’s captain, Gundogan, is 4 months younger than Henderson and their creative genius, de Bruyne is 2 months younger than Thiago, Fernandinho, who’s 7 months older than Milner was released - leaves them with Rodri (Fabinho is a couple of years older), Phillips (Ox is a couple of years older and dead) & Silva (who they’re possibly selling and is 6 months older than Keita) and a bunch of kids with less experience than Jones & Elliot.

Just think of the shite they’ll be in if they suffer 2-3 injuries.

Anyway - the point as always is - have a bit of perspective.
I have more perspective than you, you and anyone that agrees with you regarding our midfield options is totally deluded. We were very lucky last season, and you cannot rely on luck. The club knows it needed to sign a midfielder and tried to and failed but for whatever dumb shit reason it was doing its usual bollix of going into the season one player short. Thiago will miss loads of games and it's unlikely Henderson will stay fit. Any league challenge under current circumstances could be over by end of September.

I have more perspective than you, you and anyone that agrees with you regarding our midfield options is totally deluded. We were very lucky last season, and you cannot rely on luck. The club knows it needed to sign a midfielder and tried to and failed but for whatever dumb shit reason it was doing its usual bollix of going into the season one player short. Thiago will miss loads of games and it's unlikely Henderson will stay fit. Any league challenge under current circumstances could be over by end of September.

Yep - lucky last season.

That must have been the reason.

I wish we had the players Man Utd, Spurs & Arsenal have - don’t see how we can compete.

I’ll be surprised if we actually exist by October.

We should sign Nakamba from Aston Villa!

I hear he’s Marvelous.

I have utd down to finish 8th this season.That's generous. You think we will finish below utd, you are in need of a new trolley.

Has anyone considered that Bellingham might not want to actually move this window himself.

World Cup year, guaranteed started at Dortmund, almost certainly make the England squad.

Move to a big club, not guaranteed to start, might take time to bed in and might not get as much game time or impress as much.

He knows he’s getting a big move next summer - if it isn’t us, he’ll not be short of offers.

January may be more of an option than we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom