• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peru were really exciting to watch. But still lost. Shame.

Dunno if it's age or VAR but this WC has been very meh for me so far.

Am counting on Brazil to put on the samba to change things.

My small, handicapped, polio addled, toothless mongrel is in the fight. Im also not bothered by who wins.

At least the man holding the lead seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Would like to see England do something for the Liverpool players and also Southgate.

At least the man holding the lead seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Would like to see England do something for the Liverpool players and also Southgate.
He missed the pen that knocked us out of Euro 96.
Fuck Gareth Cheesman. We NEVER forget.

Iceland didnt play France cuz.
Doh ! Argentina (edited above with a possibly accurate excuse). Too many games already for me.

Sleep, plan (checking topo maps and hiking routes for my trip to Kyrgyzstan end of this month), watch a game, check rates and book hotels and buy train tickets etc. for my wife (she's off on a trip to Europe), watch a game, eat, watch a game, exercise (stair walking to simulate mountains), watch a game, bed. Daily routine now.

Last edited:
Can't stand the guy but this is awesome.

45 seconds to make a kids day.
Ronaldo had already climbed aboard the team bus. Then he must have seen this little guy burst into tears when he heard he had missed his hero. Ronaldo came back out, wiped the tears from his face, took photos and signed his shirt.

Can't stand the guy but this is awesome.

45 seconds to make a kids day.
Ronaldo had already climbed aboard the team bus. Then he must have seen this little guy burst into tears when he heard he had missed his hero. Ronaldo came back out, wiped the tears from his face, took photos and signed his shirt.

Told you! Hes a fucking G. Love that guy.

The gays are always super kind.

Actually looking forward to this.

On paper doesn't seem to exciting but Costa Rica did well last WC & may just give Serbia a game here despite Serbia seeming to be obvious favourites.

On paper I think this is the shittest game of the tournament.
I couldnt give a good fuck about either team.

Why anyone would WANT to watch this match, outside of citizenship or a ££s on it is beyond me.

Why anyone would WANT to watch this match, outside of citizenship or a ££s on it is beyond me.
Because it's a competitive match, its on telly & it's not even sunny outside.

Also, it's fathers day so we all get to sit on our arses whilst our wives & kids wait on us all day.

Just waiting for my bacon buttie as we speak!

Its ok, this will obv be a 7 goal thriller now ive said that.

Youre welcome

Also HC, there's loads of times that games that look shite on paper but turn out to be well entertaining. That's half the fun of the WC for me.

Did anyone see Evra before this game saying that Fifa wouldn't have said the Pogba goal being classed as on own goal wouldn't have been done if it were Messi or Ronaldo?

He's such a fucking bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom