• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3757B0AF-A588-4763-B014-278C713BE6A5.jpeg

I got this going on. Gonna be finished for Germany tho

Wish I'd have put a bet on Germany.

Been telling anyone who'll listen they're gonna win it yet haven't backed them.

Not that I expect them to be amazing in the group stages as they usually start slowly.

Father's day.

Just opened my hand made cards, chocolate & beers after having a bacon butty.

Played a couple of games of pool with the boys & had a quick game of just dance with belle.

Now...

Germany v Mexico
Brazil v Switzerland

Beers in the fridge
Pizza & garlic bread with cheese ready made & waiting to be thrown in the oven.

Toblerone for afters

Bex taking the kids out now so I can watch, eat & drink in peace.

This is what dreams are made of!

Smashed it.
New programme written for work.
Run to the tip.
Run to storage bin.
Decorate hall stairs and landing.
Fit carpet.

Beer open.

Father's day.

Just opened my hand made cards, chocolate & beers after having a bacon butty.

Played a couple of games of pool with the boys & had a quick game of just dance with belle.

Now...

Germany v Mexico
Brazil v Switzerland

Beers in the fridge
Pizza & garlic bread with cheese ready made & waiting to be thrown in the oven.

Toblerone for afters

Bex taking the kids out now so I can watch, eat & drink in peace.

This is what dreams are made of!
My family forgot about fathers day. Fml

My family forgot about fathers day. Fml
I got a cup of tea. No hand made cards, no cards at all, no nothing. I pretended to be let down about the lack of effort until my daughter started crying with the guilt of it saying she had begged her mum to get cards in. Felt like a cunt. Sorted it out with a cuddle, and told her it was her thoughtless mum's fault. The spectrum of daddying.

I got a cup of tea. No hand made cards, no cards at all, no nothing. I pretended to be let down about the lack of effort until my daughter started crying with the guilt of it saying she had begged her mum to get cards in. Felt like a cunt. Sorted it out with a cuddle, and told her it was her thoughtless mum's fault. The spectrum of daddying.
Very similar.
Misred apologised early doors told me she forgot. I sez sure squidge might have remembered. Did she fuck.
She promised me cups of tea all day. How many cups can one man drink. Shes brung me 6 to this point. Now ive asked her to lay off as I hit the san miguels.

On the flip side ive been bustin my hoop all day and was on schedule to be making falafel pittas for dinner and ive swerved that and we are having daddys day pizza and im about to watch 3 hours of football in my shorts so shit could be worse

This Germany side look getatable. Thats a word right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom