• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Layun guy needs to hot the target at least once

Hot the target, you say?
Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Rifle-Target-Focused-On-A-Sexy-Woman-102489299.jpg

A nice pair of hot Mexican chicks there. That's what this world cup has been missing.

A nice pair of hot Mexican chicks there. That's what this world cup has been missing.
Said that yesterday. Hardly any shots of fit women.

There's usually one almost every time the ball goes out of play.

Very disappointing & I hope its remedied soon.

Go on you little eeeba eeba andalay andalay bastards!!!!

Ozil shoulnt be allowed a tattoo. Herbert Lomme looking motherfucker

Hahaha. Fucked my FF yet again, but gotta love that performance from the Mexicans. Great football they played too.

A few have gone balls deep on Brazil in the FF.
Woland has 3 players for a kick off

That montage fucking kills me.
Beckham sending off
Rooney sending off
Maradona hand of god
Gazza goal line miss
Ronadinho stupid half way line goal
Penalties again and again
Sol disallowed goal

I hate how fucking shitty our luck is. Or execution.

If Brazil don't do the goods now then this WC could be the most open I ever remember it being.

The WC is usually a closed shop, if you're not one of 5 teams you juat don't win it.

Wouldn't be surprised if these sides improve & get back in it, but so far there's no signs of that at all.

If Brazil don't do the goods now then this WC could be the most open I ever remember it being.

The WC is usually a closed shop, if you're not one of 5 teams you juat don't win it.

Wouldn't be surprised if these sides improve & get back in it, but so far there's no signs of that at all.
Belgium cuz.

Not having Sane in the squad is retarded. Germans didn't have much attacking quality on the bench at all.

They do have good attacking players but all appear to be of the same kind - Draxler, Reus, Brandt - playmaking tidy creative players with very good control, decent but not great trickery and moderate pace. Sane's raw pace would have added a different option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom