• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to betting I am a bit of a contrarian, so on a hunch I stuck a tenner on Mexico to win at 7/1.

Germany aren't always that good in the group stages, but they always scramble their way to the knockout matches, and that is when the invincibility sets in.

My first transfer is about to play.

Dont fuck with the Jesus

How dumb is xhaka nearly picking up a yellow after 5 minutes, lucky the ref didn't give it

Just waiting for someone to seriously put a boot into Neymar. Close marking so far but not giving him a real shitkicking.

Just waiting for someone to seriously put a boot into Neymar. Close marking so far but not giving him a real shitkicking.

Spoke too soon. There we go.

Might lead to a nice goal too. Does wee Phil take their kicks? They've got an embarrassment of riches for set piece takers

I don't think Phil was even on the list there, he was making up the numbers on the edge of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom