• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anfield home of the reds……

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Well unless you are the women’s team.

From next season the women’s team will play ‘home’ games at St.Helens.

They played Chelsea who are current champions the other day and prenton park looked empty, so hardly a massive surprise is it

They played Chelsea who are current champions the other day and prenton park looked empty, so hardly a massive surprise is it

I think the point is.. Arsenal sell out the Emirates when they play there.

A case of.. "if you build it.. they will come."

There's defo an argument for hyping up and playing some of the big games at anfield, just saying I don't think playing there regularly is a great idea right now

So Taylor Swift can get fucked too.

Probably literally.

If Taylor Swift walks out in a Liverpool top, we’ll immediately become the most supported team in the world and the shirt sales alone would cover Mbappe’s wage & signing on fee.

If Taylor Swift walks out in a Liverpool top, we’ll immediately become the most supported team in the world and the shirt sales alone would cover Mbappe’s wage & signing on fee.
What you’re telling me is to grab Swifty, force her to do something?????

By something I mean put her in an away top?

Her singles discography is great but Jesus, she should have stopped working with Jack Antonoff two albums ago, every song the same Juno root note bass even on a 30ish song album.

Her singles discography is great but Jesus, she should have stopped working with Jack Antonoff two albums ago, every song the same Juno root note bass even on a 30ish song album.

That’s exactly what I was thinking…

*cough*

Back
Top Bottom