• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EFL Cup draw - 5th round (QF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
  • 1 - Middlesbrough
  • 2 - Port Vale
  • 3 - Liverpool
  • 4 - Chelsea
  • 5 - Everton
  • 6 - Fulham
  • 7 - Newcastle United
  • 8 - West Ham United

Home draw, that’s good enough. Perfect also that Chelsea and Newcastle drew each other.

Port Vale or Boro in the semi and we’re off to Wembley again!

Hope we get a few players back by then cause our schedule in December is terrible

West Ham love a good cup run. It's all they have going for them. Think they might win the cup if we don't beat them

Hope we get a few players back by then cause our schedule in December is terrible
Our December is always terrible and we always breeze through it with maximum points, and even with a trophy on occasion.

It’s where our depth should shine so fingers crossed for good news on Diaz and anyone who’s been picking up injuries occasionally finding fitness.

I'd be tempted to rest player for the United game, play a solid 11 for West Ham and then, injuries permitting, plya full strength v arsenal.

I'd be tempted to rest player for the United game, play a solid 11 for West Ham and then, injuries permitting, plya full strength v arsenal.

To be fair we smashed Man Utd with a midfield including Milner, Curtis & Naby fucking Keita… so you might be right.

Arsenal needs to be the focus in that 3

Although… apart from the actual winning of a trophy, not much beats smashing those Manc twats, and each defeat from them hurts the most.

I’m always nervous playing them - fucking hate it.

Reactions: dee
Although… apart from the actual winning of a trophy, not much beats smashing those Manc twats, and each defeat from them hurts the most.

I’m always nervous playing them - fucking hate it.

I'm nervous playing them, But some of our b team is good enough to beat them. Unless they improve dramatically, they're in complete disarray

I'm nervous playing them, But some of our b team is good enough to beat them. Unless they improve dramatically, they're in complete disarray

I know - but yiu just know they’ll get everyone behind the ball and jump in long, while some useless fuck that’s having a shit season (take your pick - Rashford, Bruno, Antony , Martial, Hojlund, Mount) will score a flukey worldie and Onana will turn into Superman.

Our only hope is they might have to play Maguire & Evans at CB - that’s one pairing I’d actually love to see Nunez up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom