• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s get busy against the Bees!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six in a row despite one of the Mancunian amigos’ best efforts. Taylor is normally not the worst of them but even he managed to be worse that Tierney.

Oh, and this was Fabinho best performance that I've seen this season.

Last edited:
Huge win.
3 wins in 6 days against a very difficult opponent.

Of the last 11 games of the season this was one I had the biggest doubts over.

Luckily I cottage cream pied the shit out of a Jason Voodoo doll to get us over the line.

Salah the match winner yet again but he’s definitely worth being our highest paid player. Oh no sir!
Whilst I agree on Mo overall I wouldn't be sucking him off for this goal. Superb chip from Fabs and a lovely header by VvD that Mo almost fucked up !

None of the forwards were good yesterday. Klopp needs to stop fucking around and stick to the false 9.

Find out who has false 9nin their locker and play accordingly.

Jota/Nunez/diaz----gakpo/diaz--------salah/diaz

Whilst I agree on Mo overall I wouldn't be sucking him off for this goal. Superb chip from Fabs and a lovely header by VvD that Mo almost fucked up !

Mo was also the one who started the move, he layed it off to Fab I believe. He played really well in first half, Nunez should have had 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom