• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s get busy against the Bees!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamy is leading us to the promise land.
There wont be any stops to great thread title town on the way though.

Anyone know the latest on Toney's betting charges?

Why is he still aloud to play when he's admitted to the offences......

As far as team goes, Ali Trent Ibou Virgil Robbo Fab Milner Elliott Salah Jota Diaz

Anyone know the latest on Toney's betting charges?

Why is he still aloud to play when he's admitted to the offences......

As far as team goes, Ali Trent Ibou Virgil Robbo Fab Milner Elliott Salah Jota Diaz
All these against the set-piece threat of Brentford? Not sure about that. We need a bit more height and physicality. I might actually start Darwin and Gakpo in this one because of that threat.

This is going to be tough, we look tired. If we can grind our way through this next game somehow we can get a rest.

All these against the set-piece threat of Brentford? Not sure about that. We need a bit more height and physicality. I might actually start Darwin and Gakpo in this one because of that threat.
Yeah, I don’t see them as a massive threat from set plays. They can be a bit physical but we can just outplay them and exploit spaces. It’s not like they have 7 or 8 players 6ft3+ to be scared of. So should we concede from a set play it’d be because of poor defending or leaving someone totally free. The tallest player in their last game was Pinnock, who’s 6’2.

This will be tough as they have 7 days rest to our 3 but at home with smart rotation we will take the sting out of them!

Ali

Trent
Ibu
Virgil
Robbo

Fabs
Jones
Elliot

Diaz
Gakpo
Salah

Reading Hendo has a knock. Imagine if Arthur appears out of nowhere to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom