• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s fell the Forrest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you fuckers - why are you picking on my main man Pat?
he's doing things with fucking HIGH LEVEL jinx magic and you guys are QUESTIONING him!?!?!?
Remember when Modo was a grade A twat, then he became Modo 2.0 and he was sound?

I've started to think that either we have a DB 2.0 or I'm going a bit soft in my old age

giphy-6.gif

Has anyone ever bought tickets off livefootballticket before?

Wanna get to the game tomorrow but never done it over the web before that wasn't LFC official.

Also the £30 service charge they put on for a £100 ticket is a fucking joke.

[article]Monday’s thrashing of Leeds was not notable only for the quality of Liverpool’s performance once they took the lead – their best of the season, according to Jürgen Klopp – but for the influence Trent Alexander-Arnold exerted and clearly enjoyed in his new, adjusted role. Klopp has maximised the 24-year-old’s strengths in the last two games by giving the right-back licence to roam in midfield when Liverpool have possession and he has been repaid with valuable assists against Arsenal and Leeds. At Elland Road, that led to 153 touches, 124 completed passes and registering his 50th Premier League assist with a sublime ball for Darwin Núñez’s final flourish. The visit of a Nottingham Forest side without a win in 10 league games provides further opportunity for Alexander-Arnold to showcase the versatility that gives Klopp an extra, perfectly timed option, with a midfield rebuild required this summer. @Andy Hunter
[/article]

Good player but he represents our poor squad management in recent seasons. Not going to be a popular opinion here but the idea that we actually wanted to extend his contract is barmy.

Yes 3pm is is best for watching, but we seem to score more in the late games. (basically all the games I miss)

Yes China is one zone (though the size of the USA). Sunset here is around 19.30 - 20.00 I guess (it's a gorgeous sunny day and 22C).

Hope this doesn't mean people in Xinjiang have to get to work/school way before sunrise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom