• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Bayern Munich pre match chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got a last minute invite into the full lizard hospitality in the main stand. I'll try and nick the salt and pepper pots
I am hoping that is a euphemism for something else much worse

Apologies, but this whole not drinking thing has turned me into a monotonous literalist with barely any thoughts at all.

If Firmino isn’t 100% I’d rather not play him.

He was shite last time he wasn’t 100%

I've just got a last minute invite into the full lizard hospitality in the main stand. I'll try and nick the salt and pepper pots

Same here. Although last minute for me is rather less "do-able" given I live about 240 miles away from fucking Anfield. Fucking hell.

Jammy Cunt.

Im going the Monro straight from work to get smashed then its a mad dash taxi ride to Anfield to try and make kick off.

From the few times I've seen Bayern play this season I think it's fair to think that they must be bricking themselves having to face such a pacy and direct team as ours. I just don't see them get away with a result tonight, we are going to bin them.

I'm feeling hyper ! We just bought an apartment in London and leased it out after less than 2 weeks on the market. I don't know how the correlation works but I'm hoping the high continues and that means we'll batter Bayern tonight.

*weight lifted - nice warm glow*

Latest I can find :

Manuel Neuer declared himself fit for the Bundesliga giants trip to Anfield
Arjen Robben already ruled out and Thomas Muller suspended
Coman will be back.
Jerome Boateng out.
Corentin Tolisso out.
Sanchez out.

Firmino : Late Fitness test
Fabs : muscle injury, expected to be OK for tonight
Shaqiri - abdominal, slight doubt but likely OK to play.
Lovren - Late Fitness Test but unlikely to start.

Likely teams (though hate the way they line them up):

LP_Bayern.png

Bayern_LP.png

It'll be interesting to see how Goretzka has been doing, we were all desperate to get him a year ago.

I’m looking forward to this. Seems like an age since our last game.

I’ll copy Woland 4-2.

Surprised if Milner doesn't start, unless he's injured.

Assuming Fabinho plays at CB, that means three of four to get the midfield slot, considering Klopp said Keita was the first name on the teamsheet for Bournemouth, & his previous experience in Germany, I'd assume it's almost guaranteed he plays, so that leaves two from Hendo, Milner, & Gini.

Now personally, I'd go for Milner, Gini & Keita, but Klopp choosing Hendo over Milner wouldn't surprise me particularly. I just don't want to see that midfield of Millner, Hendo & Gini (although they have a good record at home in the CL).

I never listen to Woland before these games, I've just thought he was pissed and talking shite.

He's got plenty right soooooooooo.......

£10 on 4-2 Liverpool. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom