• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Man City (H) Sunday 4:30pm - title decider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of the preview stuff saying Stones and Otamendi won’t happen, most naming Stones and Fernandinho. Mendy was most likely at left back but not certain.

Gundongan B.Silva and D.Silva in mid but there’s a poster on bluemoon saying Rodri is fit and back in training.

Mahrez Aguero Sterling up top but if the Rodri thing is true B.Silva would replace Mahrez

Also, you're (somehow) forgetting De Bruyne

Oh yea De Bruyne sorry, trying to remember the preview stuff I was listening to earlier. They spent ages talking about whether Mahrez does enough defensively and whether they'd swap sides with sterling. Midfield was really brief.

El crossico surely.

KDB vs TAA

El crossico.

Fuck me, a trepanned monkey would be embarrassed by that pun.

Is it even a pun? I'm not sure it really qualifies. I don't know what it is. A previously unclassified example of retardation, possibly of alien origin.

Not sure posted already but high praise indeed from Pep.
“Last season when we won the league, we won the Premier League [against] the best contender I ever faced in my career,” he said in his press conference.

“Probably right now [Liverpool are] the strongest team in the world. Playing at Anfield, we know what it means for them and for all their rivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Look what Hal just wrote ... welcome home buddy, you'll find it a much happier place than the dark side you have been living in for the last 12 months

As much as I’ve got to know Hal’s persona even if we were favourites he wouldn’t expect us to win the league.

We won't win tomorrow, though, so it's moot.

El Crossico sounds like what you'd call a game between two shit teams that just lump the ball in the box.

El crossico sounds like a Roman crucifixion passtime.
But you're still OK Dreamy.

Klopp: "Even the guys who sell the hotdogs at Anfield need to be in top shape for Sunday." #LFC

Thommo's been reading 6CM (because this is almost exactly what I said earlier) !

Thommo's view: "For me, I would go with Gomez, I thought he was sloppy against Arsenal in the Carabao Cup, but he was excellent against Genk on Tuesday - I watched him very closely, he was back to his best. The reason I would go with Gomez is because you don't need the height as such, but you need the pace against City. I would go with him for our back line - Trent Alexander-Arnold, Andy Robertson, Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez, in which you have pace throughout. Raheem Sterling, Sergio Aguero and Riyad Mahrez all have skill, but an abundance of pace - it is a massive part of the City mechanic."

Midfield

Thommo's view: "I think Oxlade-Chamberlain has forced his way in and it gives Klopp a dilemma. Does he think he is absolutely 100 per cent fit for such a massive game? He certainly looks it and he has to have consideration for this game. With Henderson and Wijnaldum, they never look to strike from 25-30 yards, especially the way Oxlade-Chamberlain does. He gives you an added strike power, particularly at home.
"I can see the benefits of Henderson and Wijnaldum away from home, but at Anfield the other option can be striking from range, which Oxlade-Chamberlain excels in. As we saw against Genk and Arsenal, he can shoot from distance and cause an additional threat. This will be another dilemma for Klopp, as the front three speaks for itself.
"Fabinho is probably the best holding midfielder in the country at the moment, so I am not sure who will play alongside him. Henderson and Wijnaldum will be sweating on their positions, but he may go with his tried and trusted and potentially look for the impact in the last 20 minutes with Oxlade-Chamberlain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom