• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Man City (H) Sunday 4:30pm - title decider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the minutes silence for the Man City bus is impeccably observed

852a631cf78526d2bf029d56b16e3c9b.jpg

Hahaha

I'm flip-flopping like Oncy on speed as to whether we win this or not. One minute I'm really confident, thinking that Klopp loves preparing his mentality monsters for these kinds of games, and next Saint Raheem of Sterling is popping into my mind, having a corker, and Aguero is breaking his Anfield duck.

I think it could be 3-0 us but depends on if Ox plays. If it's Brexit midfield vibes it will be a 1-0 grind

If Lovren plays we'll concede no doubt

I think it could be 3-0 us but depends on if Ox plays. If it's Brexit midfield vibes it will be a 1-0 grind

If Lovren plays we'll concede no doubt
Lovren is deffo going to play. I assume it will be the solid midfield, but you just never know.

Last night was the first time in years that I've dreamt about a game. We go 1-0 up and then 1-2 behind. 2-2 in the end. Joe Gomez is the main talking point but I don't know if positive or negative.

It would be nice if Liverpool just did us a wee favour for a change and gave us a nerveless spanking of the opposition. A nice 5-1, or a 3-0 even.

Last night was the first time in years that I've dreamt about a game. We go 1-0 up and then 1-2 behind. 2-2 in the end. Joe Gomez is the main talking point but I don't know if positive or negative.
I have no idea how people can have such detailed dreams ! In mine last night I was stuck in a CoD chapter where I was shot as soon as it started .... over and over and over, same thing, stuck in the loop :(

I am at a wedding so no chance of seeing this game, and our certain victory. Please my dearest all keep me the match thread updated constantly when the battle starts.

Insha Allah we will all celebrate when the final whistle is blown !!!

I know our defence last season was a major key to our success but not withstanding recent form we have have conceded one goal less than City (on this mornings standings) and only one more goal than Leicester, the best defensive record todate this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom