• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man U (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want you to misconstrue it as a flippant insult - I think you're actually retarded.

Well done on not shoe-horning in a dig at Keita.

I'm not surprised you're getting defensive over Pogba, given you're a Manc and all.

Have a word with yourself. You're getting your back up over a Liverpool fan occasionally slagging off a Man United player, while you in turn are constantly digging out a Liverpool player. Pack it in.

Ha I fucking hate Pogba and dislike as much as you if not more. Poor attitude is my no1 hate and why I never hated on Lucas as strong as others as his attitude was always 100%. Also why I’d not sold in Keita. I think his attitude while not anywhere near as bad as Pogba’s is not good enough to make it for us regardless of his talents. I’m not getting my back up about Pogba. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of you telling someone to stop banging on about a topic when you’ve been a broken record yourself on a couple of subjects of which I highlighted. Ie Pogba and Liverpool always going to lose.

Appaz its a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, with Tunanzebe as the holding midfielder.
Apparently ? Source ? Otherwise I tend to agree with LTW , all of his few appearances I have seen have been at RCB :

......................................................... Romero

Wan-Bissaka ...........Tuanzebe ...... Maguire ......Lindeløf ....... Shaw

.......................................................McTominay

..........................James .....................Lingard ....................... Martial

......................................................... Rashford

Ha I fucking hate Pogba and dislike as much as you if not more. Poor attitude is my no1 hate and why I never hated on Lucas as strong as others as his attitude was always 100%. Also why I’d not sold in Keita. I think his attitude while not anywhere near as bad as Pogba’s is not good enough to make it for us regardless of his talents. I’m not getting my back up about Pogba. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of you telling someone to stop banging on about a topic when you’ve been a broken record yourself on a couple of subjects of which I highlighted. Ie Pogba and Liverpool always going to lose.

I've barely said Liverpool will lose this season... if at all. And even last season when I did say it, it was quite clearly a joke.

I've barely said Liverpool will lose this season... if at all. And even last season when I did say it, it was quite clearly a joke.

Fair enough regarding Liverpool although here are a few quotes from this season :D

Dumblebor Army

‘Nope. Won't happen. Especially not if we don't bloody sign anyone.’

‘Hahaha!

Sadly, I won't be joining you fools. Had we signed some ballers I might have made the leap. Hell, if we'd signed ANYONE I might have gone for it.’

On our chances compared to our rivals

‘Will be tough for us this year. Everyone else, bar Chelsea, has improved.

Let's hope we were so much better than everyone else that standing still means we'll be ahead of them. I'm not banking on it though.

I fancy Spurs to have a great season and finish 2nd.’

‘Well we don't start this season with those points. We all start on zero. I don't expect us to get 97 points again. 80s maybe. Let's be honest, there were games where we got a couple of fortunate last minute winners. Can't rely on that again. And we don't have more squad support, that's kinda my point?

Spurs have strengthened and look like they're keeping hold of a couple of strong players who looked set to leave. They won't lose that many games again.

I'd say it'll be a LOT closer between us two this season, and I think with our thin squad and extra games, Spurs will edge us in the league. City to run away with it.’

‘All it takes is one of the front 3 to be out for a few games and we're relying on Origi or Brewster. An injury to Trent or Robbo and fuck knows who fills in there, but it will seriously hamstring us.

Midfield I'm not too worried about because I expect Keita to be fitter and better, but you just don't know.

But as I said, extra games, threadbare squad, bit of an anomaly of a season (I don't want to say fluke because it sounds undeserved) and I think we're playing with fire.

Back to your 26 points thing. Something just came to me. We made 25 points on City in one year. Why couldn't Spurs do the ssme to us? They've added well, and clearly have a good side. I don't think overall we're 26 points better than them. The teams are a lot closer than that. Just look at the 3 games against them last season.’

On Keita and squad depth :D

‘Oh no. If only someone could've foreseen Keita struggling with injuries again this season and signing some squad depth.’

Arsenal

‘I'm worried about this. Their attack will cause us issues - we've looked defensively frail in all our games so far - and I'm far from convinced by Adrian between the sticks.’

Apparently ? Source ? Otherwise I tend to agree with LTW , all of his few appearances I have seen have been at RCB :

......................................................... Romero

Wan-Bissaka ...........Tuanzebe ...... Maguire ......Lindeløf ....... Shaw

.......................................................McTominay

..........................James .....................Lingard ....................... Martial

......................................................... Rashford

Its all from MEN

Fair enough regarding Liverpool although here are a few quotes from this season :D

Dumblebor Army

‘Hahaha!

Sadly, I won't be joining you fools. Had we signed some ballers I might have made the leap. Hell, if we'd signed ANYONE I might have gone for it.’

Let's hope we were so much better than everyone else that standing still means we'll be ahead of them. I'm not banking on it though.

‘Well we don't start this season with those points. We all start on zero. I don't expect us to get 97 points again. 80s maybe. Let's be honest, there were games where we got a couple of fortunate last minute winners. Can't rely on that again. And we don't have more squad support, that's kinda my point?

Spurs have strengthened and look like they're keeping hold of a couple of strong players who looked set to leave. They won't lose that many games again.

I'd say it'll be a LOT closer between us two this season, and I think with our thin squad and extra games, Spurs will edge us in the league. City to run away with it.’

‘All it takes is one of the front 3 to be out for a few games and we're relying on Origi or Brewster. An injury to Trent or Robbo and fuck knows who fills in there, but it will seriously hamstring us.

Midfield I'm not too worried about because I expect Keita to be fitter and better, but you just don't know.

But as I said, extra games, threadbare squad, bit of an anomaly of a season (I don't want to say fluke because it sounds undeserved) and I think we're playing with fire.

Back to your 26 points thing. Something just came to me. We made 25 points on City in one year. Why couldn't Spurs do the ssme to us? They've added well, and clearly have a good side. I don't think overall we're 26 points better than them. The teams are a lot closer than that. Just look at the 3 games against them last season.’

‘Oh no. If only someone could've foreseen Keita struggling with injuries again this season and signing some squad depth.’

Arsenal

‘I'm worried about this. Their attack will cause us issues - we've looked defensively frail in all our games so far - and I'm far from convinced by Adrian between the sticks.’
Honestly Dreamy is there any fucking need? Move on FFS!

Dumblebor Army

‘Hahaha!

Arsenal

4538732-6206151-image-a-2_1537888570833.jpg

I still struggle to understand how we lost that 1st leg 3-0. Never mind, it made for all the more amusing in the 2nd leg!

I was at that game ... there is NO way we deserved to lose 3-0. In fact, we really should have won (and had a penalty early on with Pique on Mane).

- Solskjaer says Pogba & De Gea will miss MUFC's game with Liverpool on Sunday.
- Martial and Wan-Bissaka may only be fit to play for 30 mins, he says

- Solskjaer says Pogba & De Gea will miss MUFC's game with Liverpool on Sunday.
- Martial and Wan-Bissaka may only be fit to play for 30 mins, he says
He thinks he is being clever like the drunken tramp

All 4 will play

Hello Everyone,

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of over confidence regarding this fixture. Yes I know they are playing sh*t against every other team, but against us I expect to see a more aggressive United team, who will be compelled to play at their very best mainly because they are playing us, they lost their last game, and they will be sh*t scared of their own home crowd. Even though we stand at the top of the table, I tend to take the view of @Woland in a past post where he said we were "winging" it. The last game we had we only just won the game at the end.

This fixture on Sunday is usually on the whole a terrible fixture - and usually one of the most over-hyped yet boring games of the season. Most of the time - both teams seem to freeze up, and I cannot understand how so many can be so over-confident given what happened last season. That said, I really hope as @FoxForceFive - has pointed out that Klopp does not do the respectful thing and play it safe. If we do have title credentials then we should play our normal game against them, and go for a win - I don't think we have won at Old Toilet since that season with Brendan Rodgers.

MORON

Just noticed that Man U have only conceded 8 goals in the league. 2 more than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom