• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other European Games - 5 to 7 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the referee do what he did in the Chelsea game? He gave two second yellows and a penalty in the same period of play. Not sure I've seen anything like it before:

Blind rightly went for 2 yellows but the handball on Veltman and subsequent 2nd yellow was a fucking joke decision.

Ive seen that ref many times before, think he’s italian, proper fucking shithouse wanker cunt

So Haaland. Is he the next big thing? He's being described as a new Zlatan. Bound to move for big money in the summer, but who is going to move for him? United?

Can the referee do what he did in the Chelsea game? He gave two second yellows and a penalty in the same period of play. Not sure I've seen anything like it before:

Wow, I've never seen anything like this. Is it allowed to give 2 fouls in the same passage of play?

Wow, I've never seen anything like this. Is it allowed to give 2 fouls in the same passage of play?

Technically Yes. Advantage was played so he was going to go back and send Blind off regardless... foul on Veltman was never a foul

Imagine that happening in a finals. 4-2 up then down to 9 men and a peno in a matter of seconds.

It would spark a riot.

So Haaland. Is he the next big thing? He's being described as a new Zlatan. Bound to move for big money in the summer, but who is going to move for him? United?

He plays nothing like Zlatan, though, it's a lazy comparison. He's very raw, but you can't ignore that goalscoring record. I can see him going to someone like Dortmund in the summer and spending a few years there before making a really big move if successful.

He plays nothing like Zlatan, though, it's a lazy comparison. He's very raw, but you can't ignore that goalscoring record. I can see him going to someone like Dortmund in the summer and spending a few years there before making a really big move if successful.
Zlatan is amazing with the ball at his feet. His technical ability is world class. Haaland is more of an Inzaghi than a Zlatan imo. Basically an opportunist.

Zlatan is amazing with the ball at his feet. His technical ability is world class. Haaland is more of an Inzaghi than a Zlatan imo. Basically an opportunist.

Inzaghi? That wee rat in direct comparison to this 3rd reich posterboy.? It might be that you have a point, but I for sure didn't ser that coming.

Yeah he's absolutely nowhere near Zlatan in terms of technical ability. In fact, he doesn't look great technically. That comparison is due solely to their comparable height.

As you said, he's more of a poacher. But has the physicality of a battering ram.

Jesus christ, Arsenal doing their best to completely throw this away....off the post

Sarri doing quite well at Juve without really blowing any side away

Snatching a lot of wins

Anyone see Spurs having a rough nice in Beograd?

This could probably be the season where Sterling gets 40+ goals, relentless

Last edited:
Jesus Spurs lol, finally 1-0 up.

Kane hit the post, came back to Son...blocked on line, Son again off the bar from 2 yards....then Lo Celso buries it.

Fuck me this time Belgrade hit the post and bar in same move, wouldv'e been a sublime OG from Sanchez

Last edited:
The commentator said City players were protesting that the ball had gone out of play before Fernandinho clattered the Atalanta player? CityLogic®

Nobody of the fume would have.
I’m not watching it so no. Any links would be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom