• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (a) - Wed 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa gonna turn it round against us. This is their cup final. Late night, under the floodlights in front of all those inbreds. Everton win, loads of injuries for us.

And Dreamie has just damned Thiago to disastrous performance...

Richarlison will be back after suspension for his 5 yellow cards (In 12 games??).

Everton on a Wednesday night in December?

It's time to crack out the song again...

I think it will be a 1-0 with a late winner

Ruled Out
Calvert-Lewin
Holgate
Richarlison (he was suspended - back for Wed.)
Davies
Gomes

25% Chance
Mina

Wolves currently have 7 out for the 4th Dec.

Last edited:
I think its safe to assume that if we win - Rafa will probably be sacked. Can't see him being around after another loss.

Everton have spent 1.5m in the summer and have 6 key injuries.
They are shit and they should be grateful for our Rafa’s services, who are they going to get? Big Dunc again? I think they will stick till Jan at least.

Yeah, Matip in seems likely. Everton are in relegation form and missing their best players.

We should better them, allowing our fans to belt out the Benitez song for ninety minutes.

What a lovely early Christmas present that would be.

Just want to make it clear that Big Dunc is a fucking moron and I'd like it if bad things happen to him. There's this balotelli fable that he lives off and it's complete bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom