• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s get busy against the Bees!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesnt VAR get involved and call the offside on Henry? Instead Brentford gets a dangerous free kick. Useless

Genuinely struggling with the basics right now. half time can't come quick enough.

Very good first 15-20 mins, then lost a bit of control.....too many silly fouls, Trent taking way too much time on the ball almost costing us dearly.....Virgil dropping back way behind almost keeping Mbeumo onside almost costing us dearly.

Jones and Gakpo far too quiet last 20mins.

Ibou should've got a yellow, Fab shouldn't.....Ibou needs to cut out that rashness, it drives me mad.

His runs I'd agree are quite Sturridge. I don't think he's got the technical precision that Sturridge had. Equally, Sturridge didn't have toneys physicality

Very good first 15-20 mins, then lost a bit of control.....too many silly fouls, Trent taking way too much time on the ball almost costing us dearly.....Virgil dropping back way behind almost keeping Mbeumo onside almost costing us dearly.

Jones and Gakpo far too quiet last 20mins.

I'm torn on the vvd issue for the offside goal. If he didn't drop back and then step forward, it would have been on the halfway line and mbuemo would rinse him and be onside. He kind of played it smart, albeit risky

I'm torn on the vvd issue for the offside goal. If he didn't drop back and then step forward, it would have been on the halfway line and mbuemo would rinse him and be onside. He kind of played it smart, albeit risky
Soon as the ball was played to Toney he needed to step up. Simple as that.

Got the assist for the goal so can't bemoan him too much.

Pass from Trent to Nunez was ball of the week.

Great run for Nunez but his technique was all wrong.....needed a side cushion volley into the far corner.

The time VAR took to confirm that obvious offside from Mbeumo was ridiculous (yet again)

I do remember a video of him singing fuck Brentford in a nightclub or something. Was that a real occurrence or my imagination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom