• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Another big rest before a big game.

I’d bring in Milner if fit otherwise the same 11.

Team:
Allison

TAA
Gomez
VD
Robbo

Hendo
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Mane
Salah
Firmino

Seriously?
Minamino, Matip, Shaq and co will start in the FA cup.

We need to use the squad we have.

Hendo Gini defo need rests, they both looked really poor today. Gomez looked leggy, good time for Matip to come in.

It feels like any side we put out will win anyway so it's no big deal :D

Unlikely mate.

I know, we'll probably see Gini and Hendo in the middle again but unless you're undroppable (Alisson Trent Virgil Robbo Mane) for me
you can be rotated & why not use the squad, they're just as good.

Yeah but why rotate now when the Man U game is in 8 days.
Well I think if Fab is ready for instance, he is a certain starter?

Minamino I'm very excited about and want to see more of, Ok I can wait so perhaps start Salah.

Gomez was very poor today, but Matip has been incredible for us too...not exactly a downgrade.

Lallana because I thought he was very bright today especially in his closing down.

Minamino I'm very excited about and want to see more of.

Gomez was very poor today, but Matip has been incredible for us too...not exactly a downgrade.

Lallana because I thought he was very bright today especially in his closing down.
Neither Fabs nor Matip are in full training. Might be, next week. They've also missed more than a month of football. You think Klopp just throws them in like that when he isn't forced to? Because Gomez who has been excellent made like one or two mistakes today?
Nah man, they might be ready for the bench but with the risk of looking stupid next Sunday, there's no chance that they start.

Last edited:
Neither Fabs nor Matip are in full training. Might be this week. They've also missed a more than a month of football. You think Klopp just throws them in like that when he isn't forced to? Because Gomez who has been excellent made like one or two mistakes today?
Nah man, they might be ready for the bench but with the risk of looking stupid next Sunday, there's no chance that they start.

Well I'm a fan of rotation, I think the lack of it this season it what caused us to pick up a lot of injuries in the first place.

Alisson came back straight away after a 6 weeks out despite Adrian doing well up until then, Also Matip never put a foot wrong before getting injured.

Minamino I'm very excited about and want to see more of, Ok I can wait so perhaps start Salah.

Gomez has been sensationally good recently. One slight dip in form shouldn’t result in him being benched. And certainly not for someone who’s been out for so long

Is this how you recognise the role that Alisson's hirsuteness has to play in our clean sheets?

Gomez has made a bigger difference imo.

His pace and reading of play is sensational.

Work on his high diagonal ball work and he’ll be up there with the worlds best

We'll fuck them senseless. They have a midweek game to drain their legs. They have a great run of fixtures coming up.

Wolves
Us
Burnley
City
Wolves
Chelsea

Yep, same as today.
Will be great to have Matip and Fabinho back on the bench for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom