• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Not much to choose from at the 3pm kick off, was torn between the Swansea Stoke relegation fight & the West Ham v Everton match.

I've chosen the latter, which means the Swansea Stoke game will probably be a 5-4 thriller.

Bournemouth 2-0 up. That'll be the end of Middlesbrough. Too few games to make up the gap.

Yeah, boro with a man sent off. Hull a man down in their game too.

Unless the tiny hint of a red card I can see above the scoreline ticker in nbcsn is my imagination. Which is possible.

Which means in the three games which I didn't choose to watch there's been two sending offs, & three goals.

Meanwhile this game is a dull nil nil. Half an hour gone & not a shot on target yet. Typical.

Lukaku will probably end up scoring another one or two to add to his impressive tally for the season but he's been poor. With or without the ball, he's provided nothing for Everton to latch onto. £100 million? A club with proper scouts will laugh at that valuation.

Last edited:
He hangs on the shoulder for the run in behind and that's about it. Poor hold play for a player his size. Though in a way he is a younger version of zlatan, without the his skill and finesse. I can see him signing for united for silly money this summer

Just seen the red card decision against Niasse-- that has to be one of the worst in quite a poor season for referees.

It's all coming alive with goals all over the place, and to think at one stage I even thought Middlesborough would survive?

Not in the one match I'm watching.

I'd switch over, but then Everton would score three in three minutes & it'd all be my fault.

Everton have been really poor, but they've struggled away from home this season.

West Ham away wont be easy for us either mind.

Chelsea resting Hazard and Costa in the FA semi against Spurs. Both starting on the bench.

Lloris gets away with handling outside the box. Same linesman who didn't flag for Dembele's wrestling of William.

Btw isn't Max Kruse supposed to be a target?

4 goals for Werder today in their 4-2 away win v Ingolstadt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom