• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Derby (H), Wed 9.11 Cowabunga cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
The Viking balls are continuing this lovely journey. Heavy rotation is a must and there are plenty of young players I want to see involved.
I really hope Doak gets some minutes.

Kelleher
Ramsay Gomez Phillips Tsimikas
Ox Bajcetic Clark
Doak Carvalho Jones

Mix of youth and those who could do with a good performance before the break. Would love to see Doak start but not convinced he’ll get ahead of Ox now he’s back.

would like to see this

Kelleher
Ramsay Gomez Nat Tsmi
Elliot Ox Bajcetic Jones
Doak Carvalho

I'd play Naby, he should have recovered from a stiff neck by then.
Its a horrible thing to say but I want him to have a season ending injury before Jan so there is no chance a) his contract is renewed b) his registration as a player blocks transfers. Its the same feeling for Melo.

I think Hendo, Salah and Milly will be involved for 45 to 60 mins to make sure we get the win.

Might be too early for kids like Doak and Clark, they should be in in the 2nd half.

What in the world happened to Kaide Gordon btw?

I think Hendo, Salah and Milly will be involved for 45 to 60 mins to make sure we get the win.

Might be too early for kids like Doak and Clark, they should be in in the 2nd half.

What in the world happened to Kaide Gordon btw?
Still injured.

------------------------ Kelleher

Ramsay ---- Gomez -------- Philips ------- Tsimikas

Milner --------------- Bajcetic ---------------- Jones

--------------------------- Ox
Doak --------------------------------------- Carvalho

If anyone thinks we're not playing an actual striker, they're insane.

Kelleher
Ramsay Ibou Gomez Kostas
Hendo or bajcetic
Elliott Jones
Salah Nunez Cavalho

Doak, Clark, maybe even cannonier might get some minutes, but klopp will probably start strong ebcause we have zero depth

I dont think Nunez will play. He has struggled a bit with his hamstrings and its a game were he doesnt have to play.
Salah could be involved given he isnt going to the World cup.

I think the players not going to the WC will get some time, hopefully off the bench though

Kelleher
Ramsay Gomez Philips Tsimikas
Jones Eliott Bajcetic
Doak Firmino Carvalho

I dont think Nunez will play. He has struggled a bit with his hamstrings and its a game were he doesnt have to play.
Salah could be involved given he isnt going to the World cup.
True, it'll probably be bobby who starts instead

They need to revive this comp, and make it open to Scottish teams, pending Uefa approval. Its such a dull shit Cup that no one gives a shit about

They need to revive this comp, and make it open to Scottish teams, pending Uefa approval. Its such a dull shit Cup that no one gives a shit about

I don't mind it actually. Apart from anything else it is always interesting to see some of the younger players, and as you rightly say, noone really cares THAT much, so it's fairly stress-free watching. Unlike our league games.

After this, we have Southampton on Saturday and then a six-week break. I think the players who are not going to the world cup - Salah, Firmino - might end up playing both games.

-----------------------Kelleher
Ramsay----Gomez--Phillips--Tsimikas
-----------------Henderson--------------
----BadgerTits---------Jones--
--Salah-----Carvalho---Chamberlain

Everton got battered by Bournemouth in the cup today. Lampard is surely the next manager to get the sack.

Last edited:
Should give young Ben Doak a run out. Most exciting prospect we've had since Sterling I think
From what I've seen of him he's exciting. Will reserve judgement until we see how he is doing by next season. Was really impressed with kaide Gordon last season when he came but doak looks more impressive so far

Doak seem to have the build and attitude to be thrown in at the deep end. I really hope he gets a chance tonight. Perfect opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom