• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Derby (H), Wed 9.11 Cowabunga cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Ramsay start, but shame doak is on the bench.

9/11 wasnt a bad guess. Really hope Doak gets some minutes and creates some magic in front of the Kop.

Good, i'm glad for him. Know he's had a rough time with injuries. Says a lot about where cannonier is however

Isn't he scoring loads for the kids?

Hurt his hamstring against Rangers last month

Dated 1 Nov 2022

[article]The Reds will be bolstered by the return of goalkeeper Harvey Davies and centre-back Lee Jonas from suspension, although Oakley Cannonier - the tournament's joint-leading scoring with seven goals - remains on the sidelines.[/article]

Dated 1 Nov 2022

[article]The Reds will be bolstered by the return of goalkeeper Harvey Davies and centre-back Lee Jonas from suspension, although Oakley Cannonier - the tournament's joint-leading scoring with seven goals - remains on the sidelines.[/article]
Aaaaah i was unaware. that explains it

Also, anyone know how a man can go about watching this?

Yes, was thinking the same about Ramsay.
Doesn't look like he'd be out of place as a first team player.
I like what I see

How are Derby doing this season and is this their first team? They look proper shit

Frauendorf does nothing spectacular, but a lot quite well.

That Ramsay kid fancies himself a bit, eh?

Let’s hope he can back that confidence up. Would love for him to be a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom