• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Huddersfield (H) Fri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
So full strength or rest some for Barca?

Do we go full throttle and score 7 or 8 or get a couple and shut up shop?

GD is probably already gone but if we were trying to get it back this would be the last change.

Full strength given we could go 4 or 5 points clear before city play again..

*Yes I've taken the utd game into account.. and they ain't winning that..

Why should we rest? Keep the momentum. It's FIVE whole days between this game and the Barca game.

It might be good to get some minutes in Gomez's legs and to increase sharpness, just in case we need him in the last few games.

If we win all our games we cannot finish level on points. So fuck goal difference.

Go full strength. It’s 5 days between the games.
If they lose on wednesday, and win the rest of their games and then we draw at least one game, i think will both have same points.

I say in case of that event we should go out full throttle against Huds. and really go for a record score line if we smell real pussy blood.

2-3 changes max, we should still play a 90-95% strong side against Huddlesfield.

Alisson Gomez Lovren Van Dijk Robertson Fabinho Milner Henderson Salah Mane Firmino

Personally would rest Matip Trent and Naby

2-3 changes max, we should still play a 90-95% strong side against Huddlesfield.

Alisson Gomez Lovren Van Dijk Robertson Fabinho Milner Henderson Salah Mane Firmino

Personally would rest Matip Trent and Naby
No offence, but doesn't it seem a bit illogical to rest Matip, Trent and Naby who have been injured or barely played this season?
Just saying 🙂

Just looking through how the fixtures fall, and we play before City every game before the last, meaning we have the opportunity to keep going top and putting the pressure on.

Id go Milner at left back and Gomez for Trent. Huddersfield are one of the worst teams in the history of the league, we are at home and they are already relegated. Play a strong team batter them into submission by half time and then rest whoever looks in need of a breather.

Id go Milner at left back and Gomez for Trent. Huddersfield are one of the worst teams in the history of the league, we are at home and they are already relegated. Play a strong team batter them into submission by half time and then rest whoever looks in need of a breather.
Agree completely on resting the full backs. I actually wouldn't care if we played Moreno as long as TAA & Robbo are rested.

Those two (plus maybe Gini) are the only players who look in need of rest & that we need fully fit & firing for the Barca, Newcastle & Wolves matches.

Full strength - we're really hitting our groove ahead of Barca. For me that means Fabs back (although is he deemed unnecessary against a parked bus?).

-----------Alisson---------
TAA--Matip--VVD--Robbo
-----------Fabs-------------
-----Hendo----Keita-------
Salah----Firmino---Mane

Could see argument to start Shaqiri somewhere in there if he had any minutes under his belt. This to me feels like the game to have Ox on the bench and brought on towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom