• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Derby (H), Wed 9.11 Cowabunga cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have a shortage of left-footed players, now it seems we're blessed with many of them. And here's another one who plays on the right, with his left foot !

hope we can lend out kelleher so that he plays every week for a couple of years, then he takes over for alli

Ramsay was really impressive. Considering that he hasnt had a pre season and only played a few U23 games. Very good defensively, pacey and strong. Great passing ability and comfortable with both feet.
Has to some Argentinian link there..

Could be a serious player that lad.

I thought we looked physically light, had very little aerial threat and toothless upfront.
However, on a positive note, the pass and movement looked really good.
It's not a cup I care too much about so I would continue with the kids until the semis.

We need to get Irish Kevin a big club loan next season, maybe even allow him 2 years away.

Unless we're desperate for money, that'd probably be a good move assuming we've got him tied down on a long contract.

Any good Italian clubs in need of a keeper? They love a good loan.

He's contracted to 2026. I'm assuming he will want to move next summer regardless, either a loan or a transfer. He's to good to be a nr 2.
We signed him for 35 000 £ I think and will probably get 20-25 mill for him.

Read a stat in the BBC Thst we apparently haven't won a home game in the league Cup inside 90 minutes since 2016. This can't be right can't it?

image.png

This is the same ref who was letting the Derby keeper's constant time-wasting go throughout the match, so hardly a surprise that he let his shoot out cheating go as well.

There was a rule change before the 19/20 season though;

New: LAW CHANGES 2019/20 Goalkeeper must have at least part of one foot on, or in line with, the goal line when a penalty kick is taken; cannot stand behind the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom