• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Chelsea UEFA Super Cup - Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea will surprise a few this season if anyone is judging them by the scoreline against United alone. Just saying.

They won't win the league of course but I don't think they are going to be any worse than Arsenal or United, probably better actually.

PS I am well aware that this might turn into a rather shitty prediction if they totally crash and burn now but I am actually tipping them for top 4.

Chelsea will surprise a few this season if anyone is judging them by the scoreline against United alone. Just saying.

They won't win the league of course but I don't think they are going to be any worse than Arsenal or United, probably better actually.

PS I am well aware that this might turn into a rather shitty prediction if they totally crash and burn now but I am actually tipping them for top 4.
No Hazard and the transfer ban is going to fuck them bit time. He kept them kicking at times last season.

They looked a lot like Everton yesterday... the team sheet and same colour was confusing!

Pedro was the one touch of class... the only player not taking the quickest option everytime. He's gona up in my estimations since leaving Barca. Few do that.

They already surprise me. I was surprised by how shit they were. Abraham is shit.

Shite news, lets hope its not serious.
Expecting big things from him this season and was looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow.

Irish Reds - help needed

I got to pick my son up from Dublin Airport around 5.30 tomorrow night, so probably wouldn't make it home (Co Clare) in time for kick off. Was considering stopping off around Athlone to catch the match - any suggestions for good venues?

67949609_10158168768457573_6316815338046488576_n.jpg

Oh no. If only someone could've foreseen Keita struggling with injuries again this season and signing some squad depth.

I like Naby, but never understand why a fully grown man and professional footballer of high standing didn't assert his right to recommended recovery (as per his top level football team) over the demands of a less professional national manager.

I like Naby, but never understand why a fully grown man and professional footballer of high standing didn't assert his right to recommended recovery (as per his top level football team) over the demands of a less professional national manager.

This reply explains it. Sounds like we need a rule change.

I'm on a downer about Naby - but i trust our medical team will get him fit, just hope he doesn't get called up in the next international break once rested. Ox or Shaq in that midfield please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom